Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

Escape Gaming

EGC #1: Strike the Balance

Gladiators of the Arena

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Auto downloadedFind »

Users currently online
Members (38)
»  BruZi
»  FeAge
»  pexi
»  sysen
»  Twigg
»  Xtasy
Guests (145)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Ads

China 2017 Bull King Cup (牛魔王杯) Announcement

Main page news

Moderator: News posters

Advertisement from Google 

Re: China 2017 Red Bull Cup (牛魔王杯) Announcement

Postby  rustyknivess » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:02 am

13 Apr 2017, 09:51 GMT » nC_Andorin wrote:
  13 Apr 2017, 07:06 GMT » DraXieN wrote:
+1. That's really retarded how many Chinese only tournaments are there these days. This isn't Aussie open, I don't understand the point of this. We're smaller community why are we dividing us even more? Should next tournament be International, but without China?

It was the chinese who gave us two nationscups and clan masters tfs in the recent years, with maybe another nc coming you ungrateful little brat.
Only thing that should be excluded from anything are toxic keyboard warriors like you.

Looking forward to see who is the best chinese player after all since lyx has improved his game bigtime and tim is playing quite a lot recently. 8-)

Couldn't phrase it any better.
 rustyknivess

1619 (52%)

Postby  DraXieN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 am

It was the chinese who gave us two nationscups and clan masters tfs in the recent years, with maybe another nc coming you ungrateful little brat.

Yeah, and it was swissboy who gave us incredible MoA1 - MoA3. When I thought he's doing mistake with MoA4 Castle Age start, I stood against him. You don't know me, therefore don't say if I'm grateful or not. I don't agree with this policy of "saints" who did great job for the community so we can't tell anything bad about what they're doing. I dunno if this host is even the same guy, who brought us previous tournaments you're speaking about, so if I even should be grateful to him. But, I'm glad Chinese brought us previous tournaments and I didn't find in my post anything where I'm complaining about their previous tournaments. I do complain, because I really don't like this isolation of any community. Again, this is not Aussie Open for example which was more of a fun tournament for Aussies from my PoV and Im glad there are people organizing these tournaments.
Only thing that should be excluded from anything are toxic keyboard warriors like you.

So, you insult me with previous sentence and then call me keyboard warrior. Guess it's an irony, because you wouldn't use such words like that without realizing how it looks.
 DraXieN

Re: China 2017 Bull King Cup (牛魔王杯) Announcement

Postby  MembTV » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:04 pm

since i get married on 29th april and will be away 2 weeks, those times i won´t be able to stream, other than that, if you contact me i will try to stream everything for enligh community, gj as always.
Enjoy with my streams there!!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/fopt_membrillo
 MembTV

Postby  ACCM » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:10 pm

omg, happy wedding memb! <3
 ACCM

Postby  Skittle » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Don't you have any other problems than complaing about the chinese battle for no1 being open only for chinese? Its so annoying to read these kind of shit posts in every tournament announcement. Make a draxien cup and invite everyone.. its so ridiculous to criticize people for donating some $$ to aoc players which provide good recs.
 Skittle

2104 (64%)

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  DraXieN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Well yeah, I solved all my problems long time ago so now helping other people to solve their problems. Sry if it's annoying for you. Whatever you're absolutely changing the meaning of what I'm saying. Idiot.
 DraXieN

Postby  Skittle » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:39 pm

+1. That's really retarded how many Chinese only tournaments are there these days.

Oh this was meant to be constructive criticism, my bad then :roll:
 Skittle

2104 (64%)

Postby  Ovenka » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:41 pm

+1. That's really retarded how many Chinese only tournaments are there these days. This isn't Aussie open, I don't understand the point of this. We're smaller community why are we dividing us even more? Should next tournament be International, but without China?

Looking forward to see who is the best chinese player after all since lyx has improved his game bigtime and tim is playing quite a lot recently. 8-)

Poor Ando, now you gonna get 100000 quotes how stupid you are! :D :lol:
 Ovenka

1813 (49%)

Postby  Skittle » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Skittle

2104 (64%)

Postby  DraXieN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:02 pm

13 Apr 2017, 14:39 GMT » Skittle wrote:
+1. That's really retarded how many Chinese only tournaments are there these days.

Oh this was meant to be constructive criticism, my bad then :roll:

DraXieN

PreviousNext

Return to Home