Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (59)
»  _MbL_
»  Hico
»  Josba
»  Poxo
»  Tiger
Guests (161)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Prediction Contest Week 7: Placement matches (3rd, 5th, 7th)

Moderator:  Voobly

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Prediction Contest Week 7: Placement matches (3rd, 5th,

Postby  Millo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 am

12 b is the answers, the rest are correct.

ACCM slings for over 10 mins, Ra is forced to sling in castle after double, slings for about 8 mins, market gets killed, rebuilds a market at the very end and says gg without slinging.
-It´s not What You Push, It´s What Pushes You. Shine On You Crazy Diamond!-
 Millo
Top TG player

Postby  prv_limb » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:18 am

21 Mar 2015, 23:31 GMT » prv_limb wrote:
  21 Mar 2015, 21:45 GMT » Tr1S wrote:
Before the last round I would like to know current standings. I don't need you to upgrade the leaderboard (because of the match between L_Clan and SY there still remain 3 undecided bets) but I would like to be sure about the rest of the bets. Not 100% sure about some of the bets, is it like this?
1) not decided yet
2) not decided yet
3) a - 1v1 Arabia vs Mr_Yo
4) c
5) a
6) a
7) a
8) b - not sure about this one, just didn't notice any berserker in games 1 and 5, but I might be wrong
9) a
10) c
11) b - again, just didn't see any, but I could be wrong
12) a - Nomad - ACCM + Ra
13) not decided yet
14) d - first dm game Nabs vs poZ
15) a - NaBs vs poZ

Can your just confirm if it is like this? Thank you.

We are not 100% sure on the outcome of bet 12 yet, we are working on it. We will update the leaderboard before 12 GMT tomorrow, so stay tuned for that! All results you submitted here are correct.

The leaderboard update will include all results from the settled bets, the above mentioned. Bet 1, 2 and 13 will still stand for everyone who staked gold on it. The leaderboard will not be updated again before the final round of the grand final start.

21 Mar 2015, 23:39 GMT » Millo wrote:

ACCM slings for over 10 mins, Ra is forced to sling in castle after double, slings for about 8 mins, market gets killed, rebuilds a market at the very end and says gg without slinging.

We have gone through the recs and we have come to the conclusion that Millo is right. Both games had a sling present, but neither sling met the requirements, not in Game 2: WiC_Land_Nomad nor in Game 5: WiC_Nomad.

I have edited the original post, the post now reflects the right answers.
 prv_limb
Admin

Postby  Tr1S » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:59 am

21 Mar 2015, 23:39 GMT » Millo wrote:

Ok, thanks. Thought there was some sling by Ra like 29 - end, but in the end it was actually HectoR slinging and not Ra. Nvm, at least it's going to be even more interesting, gl for the last round.
 Tr1S

Postby  prv_limb » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:16 pm

The leaderboard has been updated: viewtopic.php?f=1002&t=107681.

3 bets are still open and all gold staked on these bets still stand, the amount of gold staked on these open bets is displayed behind your amount of gold between brackets. The 3 open bets are bet 1, 2 and 13.

All gold can and may be used to stake on the bets for the final round (1v1) of the Grand Finals (viewtopic.php?f=1002&t=108711). The maximum gold that may be staked still stands at 150 gold per bet.
 prv_limb
Admin

Previous

Return to Prediction Contest