Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Staff (1)
Members (36)
»  BacT
»  htc
»  Miral
Guests (88)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

SY Group Stage R1 China A (POV) vs Russia

Moderators:  _Taff,  Voobly

Advertisement from Google 

SY Group Stage R1 China A (POV) vs Russia

Postby  Mr_Yo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:28 am

3-0
Use icon to link to single game from the pack (right click, copy link).
Use icon to download single game from the pack (.ZIP only, no folders inside).
Attachment: SY Group Stage R1 China A (POV) vs Russia.rar
AoC Zone • RECORDED GAME
3 Games • Show all Link this game
Downloaded 93 times
Hera_: man u are nothing without lag
[_SY_]Yo__: 11
Hera_: im serious
Hera_: u suck
[_SY_]Yo__: 11
Hera_: just do the right thing
Hera_: with lag
Hera_: gg
[_SY_]Yo__: 1
Hera_ resigned
 Mr_Yo
Top Player

2441 (57%)

Re: SY Group Stage R1 China A (POV) vs Russia

Postby  dfs » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 pm

This is not Age of Empires II (c)

Some kind of turn based strategy.

Maybe one day Voobly will implement "lag patch", so all games will lag as a hell, and all teams can adapt to this ****, and tournament games will be more fair.

Cheers
 dfs

1875 (50%)

Postby  zqqccer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:10 pm

21 Jul 2015, 11:15 GMT » dfs wrote:
This is not Age of Empires II (c)

Some kind of turn based strategy.

Maybe one day Voobly will implement "lag patch", so all games will lag as a hell, and all teams can adapt to this ****, and tournament games will be more fair.

Cheers

well, its a game cross-continental ,connection problem exist in this situation.
no one want to play a lag game,thats why most chinese players or SY players play on voobly-china,coz all players play under 200ping there.
so it is not about adapting to play with shit lag,its is about comprehending the "lag problem" and be more patient.
 zqqccer

Postby  dfs » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Even if chinese players don't play laggy TGs in casual games (and I won't be so sure about it), they play tons of games in tournaments with the same problem. And this is a huge expirience.

Be more patient? People are already very patient, because they don't talk too much about it from year to year.
When you preparing for the tournament, and can't show what you do, because of this freaky lag, it's kinda annoying, you know?
Lags changing balance of the game. Some units become stronger, others - weaker. So we have to train for a tournament including this "lags" issue? 11 And with who we have to train with? Turkey? They don't lag. Chezh? They don't lag. Poland? They don't lag. Maybe we have to play with Brazil at 2am our time, and even them don't lag so much. Or maybe we need to join Voobly China? So you won't play with us, if you don't have lags between yourself 11

Cross-continental? Japan don't lag.

Chinese firewall? Why people talk what Yo doesn't lag so much (I don't play with him, but Vinchester does and some others)? Or this guys: http://www.voobly.com/match/view/12748520 (the lag exists, but it's +/- playable).

If it'd be 1v1 tournament, I'd give AW to all players with lag like this. Game should be fun overall. And "games" like we played with China A is just a bullshit. I don't want to spend my time on it.
 dfs

1875 (50%)

Postby  zqqccer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:02 pm

21 Jul 2015, 12:37 GMT » dfs wrote:
Even if chinese players don't play laggy TGs in casual games (and I won't be so sure about it), they play tons of games in tournaments with the same problem. And this is a huge expirience.

Be more patient? People are already very patient, because they don't talk too much about it from year to year.
When you preparing for the tournament, and can't show what you do, because of this freaky lag, it's kinda annoying, you know?
Lags changing balance of the game. Some units become stronger, others - weaker. So we have to train for a tournament including this "lags" issue? 11 And with who we have to train with? Turkey? They don't lag. Chezh? They don't lag. Poland? They don't lag. Maybe we have to play with Brazil at 2am our time, and even them don't lag so much. Or maybe we need to join Voobly China? So you won't play with us, if you don't have lags between yourself 11

Chinese firewall? Why people talk what Yo doesn't lag so much (I don't play with him, but Vinchester does and some others)? Or this guys: http://www.voobly.com/match/view/12748520 (the lag exists, but it's +/- playable).

If it'd be 1v1 tournament, I'd give AW to all players with lag like this. Game should be fun overall. And "games" like we played with China A is just a bullshit. I don't want to spend my time on it.

11some units become more stonger and others weaker ,u can watch the SY's records played on voobly-china before to check if their strategy has changed(lag or not lag wont change strategy of game).
it is true that chinese player lag with some european countries and south america countries,but the only thing they can do is keeping play,coz blame wont reduce lag and the tournament still running.
anyway,we are sorry about the lag.
 zqqccer

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  TallAndFeatured » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 pm

21 Jul 2015, 12:37 GMT » dfs wrote:

As far as I know Yo is in Taiwan.
 TallAndFeatured

Postby  BuzZ_Quiller » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Is it not possible to use a proxy or something in china to reduce lag? I know there was some talk about it when we played them in another tourney. Some of the chinese players have around 400 ping and are fine while others have around 1500 and makes the games unplayable, I wonder what causes such huge differences, and if there is a way to reduce the ping of those players?
  IMPERIAL_GOD wrote:
There is alot of uglyness inside quiller that he doesnt even realise is there.
 BuzZ_Quiller

1822 (51%)

Postby  zqqccer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:06 pm

21 Jul 2015, 13:38 GMT » BuzZ_Quiller wrote:
Is it not possible to use a proxy or something in china to reduce lag? I know there was some talk about it when we played them in another tourney. Some of the chinese players have around 400 ping and are fine while others have around 1500 and makes the games unplayable, I wonder what causes such huge differences, and if there is a way to reduce the ping of those players?

for me,when i play on voobly i usually have around 300-350 ping or less with european players,i thought "the lag "they talked is about 500-600 ping,do not expect 1500 XDD
 zqqccer

Postby  poZ_edie » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Did you tried play in vb cn? it reduce lag a lot
[20:00] [Frantic]SOBIGDIAO says:
U KING

[14:21] poZ_edie says:
do u have facebook?
[14:21] poZ_Tammy says:
i dont play this game ..
 poZ_edie
Top 1v1 player