Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (25)
»  Cutht
»  FeAge
Guests (78)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

$200 2v2 Brazil Dogao & F1Re versus Viper & MbL Norway

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 

Re: $200 2v2 Brazil Dogao & F1Re versus Viper & MbL Norway

Postby  8th wonder » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:02 pm

well if u r mentally 12 and with double digit iq of course u enjoy it, which if you read twicth chat describes half of the people there
[01:15]<TOAO_Nai@SpectatorChat> wonder im pregnant and its yours

Lojzanek: lojza worst teammate ever

20:27] [ByT]Locka says:
u know u always have a fun time with me

[21:09] ashleylynn says:
i am the worst woman ever
[21:09] ashleylynn says:
i suck at cleaning
 8th wonder
Top Player

2000 (57%)

Postby BMAPC187 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:41 pm

03 Sep 2016, 12:03 GMT » nimanoe wrote:
  03 Sep 2016, 11:19 GMT » BMAPC187 wrote:
  03 Sep 2016, 03:52 GMT » _Ra_ wrote:
someone caption Katsuni saying "viper coming from behind like a mini perv" with memb facepalming

https://youtu.be/DGQqJRlOzow?t=12m44s

Hater in the comments: "i don't mean to be rude but they are not fit for official casting on voobly. T90 and SMB are the decent casters [...] but vobbly official has some standards." While I agree that T90 and SMB are good, I once saw some Leo guy showing his shitty gameplay on VO. You just can't talk about standards when you have that.

Funny how you constantly criticize VO casters but when someone says something similar about memb you get butthurt :lol:
Also it's not really fair to compare a caster of official matches to somebody who's just showing his POV and having some fun with teammates on teamspeak, which doesn't get uploaded to youtube and this "hater" probably doesn't know about it.
At the end it's just a matter of opinion, however, I still think it's great to have memb and katsuni back on VO

In the very post you quote I actually say that T90 and SMB are good casters. Nili is one of my favourite casters. Also I do think that the hater is referring to katsuni, not memb. I am actually the guy in memb's channel who criticizes his playing style the most lol. I am just saying that the claims

"VO has standards" and "VO lets random noobs stream their own gameplay"

are inconsistent. You seem to be butthurt, not me. It is actually very hard to offend me. You didn't like that I described the gameplay as shitty, did you? Yet it is just the truth, and the viewers count showed it (like 10 lol). The kind of bs you guys are doing should be streamed on your personal channel, so people don't get disappointed when they click on VO. (Notice how I say "disappointed", this indicates that I do think the VO channel has some value.) You know it is OK when you stream that shit over Ivik or smarthy channel, only their friends watch them anyway.

I kind of agree that Katsuni's occasional sexual allusions are bizarre, yet together with Memb's facepalm it is OK.
BMAPC187

Postby  nimanoe » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:50 pm

03 Sep 2016, 15:41 GMT » BMAPC187 wrote:
In the very post you quote I actually say that T90 and SMB are good casters. Nili is one of my favourite casters. Also I do think that the hater is referring to katsuni, not memb. I am actually the guy in memb's channel who criticizes his playing style the most lol. I am just saying that the claims

"VO has standards" and "VO lets random noobs stream their own gameplay"

are inconsistent.

I don't think that he referred to katsuni, since he said
i don't mean to be rude but they are not fit for official casting on voobly. T90 and SMB are the decent casters
and in a reaction to someone else:
memb is good no doubt, and he has his working channel too. whenever i wanna some funny commentry i go there... but vobbly official has some standards.
and I never said you disliked all VO casters, but you certainly hate on some of them (not saying you have to like everyone, but then don't expect other people to like everyone too):
  08 Jul 2016, 01:21 GMT » BMAPC187 wrote:
problem of the voobly O streaming team is that it contains people that are unjust* persons (such as Genette)

* To be more precise, by unjust I mean that they do not follow their destiny, don't know their place/purpose, try to be something that they will never be. Clearly many people are made for certain activities: usain bolt for running, roger federer for tennis,... similarly Genette for being a tech mod. He is a terrible caster/streamer, as anyone who has heard him can tell at once.

You seem to be butthurt, not me. It is actually very hard to offend me. You didn't like that I described the gameplay as shitty, did you? Yet it is just the truth, and the viewers count showed it (like 10 lol). The kind of bs you guys are doing should be streamed on your personal channel, so people don't get disappointed when they click on VO. (Notice how I say "disappointed", this indicates that I do think the VO channel has some value.) You know it is OK when you stream that shit over Ivik or smarthy channel, only their friends watch them anyway.

I kind of agree that Katsuni's occasional sexual allusions are bizarre, yet together with Memb's facepalm it is OK.

I am not butthurt, I don't care if you liked some of the content on VO, I know that some noobs playing is not what everyone is used to and not what everybody wants to see, so I'm not surprised that there were not a lot of viewers.
I do disagree however with that he should stream it on his own channel, because if we want VO to become a community channel, then we should show all kinds of entertainment, not just the casting of expert games.
LEO CLAN IS BEST CLAN
 nimanoe

1497 (44%)

Postby  Influenza » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:56 pm

03 Sep 2016, 14:02 GMT » 8th wonder wrote:
well if u r mentally 12 and with double digit iq of course u enjoy it, which if you read twicth chat describes half of the people there

+1 we need a twitch chat for sensible guys with vendettas against carlos ferdinand and long history of ego posts
StressedOut: u guys are like husbandry and wife
 Influenza

Postby  tia » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:25 pm

03 Sep 2016, 17:56 GMT » Influenza wrote:

+1 we need a twitch chat for sensible guys with vendettas against carlos ferdinand and long history of ego posts

Twitch chat is the hatchery of halfwits who spam meaningless icons for no other reason than to prove themselves more moronic than they already are, nothing more. Anything is better than that.
[18:42]<PL_Dziamdziak> hi
[18:42]<PL_Dziamdziak> hi
[18:42]<PL_Dziamdziak> a lol
[18:42]<PL_Dziamdziak> sam sobie odpowiadam
 tia

2008 (60%)

Advertisement from Google 

Postby BMAPC187 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:01 pm

and I never said you disliked all VO casters, but you certainly hate on some of them (not saying you have to like everyone, but then don't expect other people to like everyone too).

hate... we don't have these strong feelings. I just don't approve some things.
"Genette [...] is a terrible caster/streamer, as anyone who has heard him can tell at once." This is just obvious.

I know that some noobs playing is not what everyone is used to and not what everybody wants to see, so I'm not surprised that there were not a lot of viewers.
I do disagree however with that he should stream it on his own channel, because if we want VO to become a community channel, then we should show all kinds of entertainment, not just the casting of expert game

I don't approve this formulation, it is disingenuous. Perhaps 1% of the people that visit voobly official want to see a noob pov stream. (Apart from that, you can already find this kind of "content" on many other streams.) I don't have anything against casting noob games, but a noob pov stream? bs, just bs
BMAPC187

Postby  Influenza » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:50 pm

03 Sep 2016, 18:25 GMT » tia wrote:

Twitch chat is the hatchery of halfwits who spam meaningless icons for no other reason than to prove themselves more moronic than they already are, nothing more. Anything is better than that.

Yea anyone who uses Kappa and other faces are complete idiots. I do like this criteria and I think we should extend it to people who use tooth and ;grin on voobly
StressedOut: u guys are like husbandry and wife
 Influenza

Postby BMAPC187 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:18 pm

03 Sep 2016, 18:25 GMT » tia wrote:

since on VO it is usually ivik or some other leo sharing his invaluable game insight with us (yet merely pointing out the obvious), this is very true.
BMAPC187

Previous

Return to General Tournaments