Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Extreme Streamer Showdown Tournament Details

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 

Extreme Streamer Showdown Tournament Details

Postby  NerdRageQuit » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:23 pm

Hello everyone,

I am organizing and hosting a tournament for AOE streamers. Calling it "Epic Streamer Showdown". Currently there are 11 streamers signed up, here they are:

Slamjam
SpringTV
UltraMegaMondo
BloodyNival
Frivieea
Gamerthyrst
Klavskis
Wildling_89
Colmongo
CosmosTV
Rgeadn

Details on this tournament are still pending as I am still waiting to hear back from streamers. My hope is that this tournament will be started sometime in the next week or two. So keep a lookout here for details on who is playing when.

If you are a streamer and are interested in participating please message me directly. Any streamer of any rating is welcome. This is all for fun!

I will be streaming all of the games from my twitch channel "twitch.tv/nerdragequit" and streamers will also be streaming their own games when they play.

-----------------
NerdRageQuit
 NerdRageQuit

Re: Extreme Streamer Showdown Tournament Details

Postby  nimanoe » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Sounds fun, but what are the settings? Wouldn't most games be pretty one-sided (slam and Spring should easily win vs everyone else)
LEO CLAN IS BEST CLAN
 nimanoe

1513 (45%)

Postby  NerdRageQuit » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:46 pm

SETTINGS! Great question. Games will be 1v1 and played on the Giga Random map type. I will be making minor tweaks to the seeds and choosing map seeds that I think will be the most entertaining to watch.

My hope for the tournament is to help grow the streaming community and give streamers the opportunity to play against each other. It is mainly for fun and currently the only thing the winner will get is a shoutout in my channel details on twitch. (People are more than willing to donate some prize money for the victor but that is not expected or necessary). I just thought it would be a fun and creative idea!

I am gathering all the streamers ELO ratings so at least hopefully the first few games will be more even. But yes, the better players will end up winning the tournament.
 NerdRageQuit

Postby  kingthegreatone » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Go Go Wildling!!
 kingthegreatone

Postby  NerdRageQuit » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:17 am

The tournament bracket is live on my stream right now. Follow NerdRageQuit on twitch to catch all of the games.

Players include:

TheViper
TaToH
SlamJam
BacT
Spring
JonSnow
Rgeadn
UltraMegaMondo
Klavskis
Colmongo
Jomenall
Alkhalim
BloodyNival
Wildling_89
Director_Play
Gamerthyrst
 NerdRageQuit

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  smarthy_ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:16 am

It's really a shame that no female streamers are involved. I'm not sure if any were invited (I wasn't), but Odette streams all the time, I stream quite a bit, and so does bean__dip. And I'd say we all stream age of empires 2 as our "main game".

Maybe they were invited and I'm not aware, but I don't like the impression this gives.
 smarthy_

Postby  malamadre » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:05 am

It's really a shame that no female streamers are involved. I'm not sure if any were invited (I wasn't), but Odette streams all the time, I stream quite a bit, and so does bean__dip. And I'd say we all stream age of empires 2 as our "main game".

f you are a streamer and are interested in participating please message me directly. Any streamer of any rating is welcome. This is all for fun!

cmmon, dont create drama
 malamadre

1849 (54%)

Postby  Spring_ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:03 am

give us the grills yess ! TAHH GRILLSSSSS
<iviktorius@Twitch> does having sex with a pregnant woman count as a threesome? Keepo
 Spring_

Postby  Manu » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:15 am

07 Jan 2018, 16:46 GMT » NerdRageQuit wrote:
SETTINGS! Great question. Games will be 1v1 and played on the Giga Random map type. I will be making minor tweaks to the seeds and choosing map seeds that I think will be the most entertaining to watch.

I guess you will seed spring vs tatoh then ? :mrgreen:

@smarthy, just sign up ! :)
 Manu

Postby  JoshuaR » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Already a good looking line up. Of course will be better looking when the grills sign up, too @smarthy.
 JoshuaR

Next

Return to (2018) "General Tournaments" Section Archives