Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

My Favourite AoC Players

Daily recorded games

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  LB10 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:49 pm

:o :oops: :oops:
<GTL_Chris> for making me play before work and for making slam get up at 6am, you are going to receive absolutely 0 mercy in these games
User avatar
 LB10
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Sep 19, 2014
 1977 (49%)
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  Clemensor » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:56 pm

  28 Dec 2014, 18:49 GMT » LB10 wrote:
:o :oops: :oops:


tua ned so :roll:
User avatar
 Clemensor
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  BlotchedyDooDah » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:03 pm

  28 Dec 2014, 18:46 GMT » Russian_Accent wrote:
yeah guys I have to agree with the previous comments, why you only supposed to upload the games of the likes of viper or yo? I personally enjoy "only 2k" level very close games much more than a 2k4 steamroll somebody


Exactly! In my opinion, it's a lot more entertaining to watch 2k vs 2k matches than 2k4 vs 2k matches, where the 2k players get steamrolled or 1.6k vs 1.6k matches where, let's be honest, the gameplay isn't great. I know LB10 isn't quite 2k, but even so. He has subscribed to my YouTube channel, which puts him at the top of my list.
Innovation > Fundamentalism
 BlotchedyDooDah
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Dec 17, 2014
Location: Oxford, England
Age: 16
 1292 (34%)
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  rmcoo » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:24 pm

  28 Dec 2014, 20:03 GMT » [SpitFire]Blotch wrote:
  28 Dec 2014, 18:46 GMT » Russian_Accent wrote:
yeah guys I have to agree with the previous comments, why you only supposed to upload the games of the likes of viper or yo? I personally enjoy "only 2k" level very close games much more than a 2k4 steamroll somebody


Exactly! In my opinion, it's a lot more entertaining to watch 2k vs 2k matches than 2k4 vs 2k matches, where the 2k players get steamrolled or 1.6k vs 1.6k matches where, let's be honest, the gameplay isn't great. I know LB10 isn't quite 2k, but even so. He has subscribed to my YouTube channel, which puts him at the top of my list.

i subbed too 11
<__TyRaeL__> u sux
<__TyRaeL__> gay waller
<Dobbs351> Oh you are still here? Go play XXXRay or Dracont they are more of your level
 rmcoo
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Apr 13, 2012
 2000 (51%)
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  BlotchedyDooDah » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:26 pm

  28 Dec 2014, 20:24 GMT » rmcoo wrote:
  28 Dec 2014, 20:03 GMT » [SpitFire]Blotch wrote:
  28 Dec 2014, 18:46 GMT » Russian_Accent wrote:
yeah guys I have to agree with the previous comments, why you only supposed to upload the games of the likes of viper or yo? I personally enjoy "only 2k" level very close games much more than a 2k4 steamroll somebody


Exactly! In my opinion, it's a lot more entertaining to watch 2k vs 2k matches than 2k4 vs 2k matches, where the 2k players get steamrolled or 1.6k vs 1.6k matches where, let's be honest, the gameplay isn't great. I know LB10 isn't quite 2k, but even so. He has subscribed to my YouTube channel, which puts him at the top of my list.

i subbed too 11


I can add you if you want xD
Innovation > Fundamentalism
 BlotchedyDooDah
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Dec 17, 2014
Location: Oxford, England
Age: 16
 1292 (34%)
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  Sylve » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:44 pm

11
 Sylve
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Mar 28, 2013
 1678 (48%)
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  Gentle » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:57 pm

He has subscribed to my YouTube channel, which puts him at the top of my list.

RIGGED!
Image
User avatar
 Gentle
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Jun 01, 2012
 1871 (57%)
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  LB10 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:22 pm

  28 Dec 2014, 19:56 GMT » Clemensor wrote:
  28 Dec 2014, 18:49 GMT » LB10 wrote:
:o :oops: :oops:


tua ned so :roll:


bin normal nur hd fame gewohnt, das artet langsam aus :P

Ps. Schene grüße aus Spanien :D
<GTL_Chris> for making me play before work and for making slam get up at 6am, you are going to receive absolutely 0 mercy in these games
User avatar
 LB10
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Sep 19, 2014
 1977 (49%)
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  Ovenka » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:14 am

  28 Dec 2014, 20:03 GMT » [SpitFire]Blotch wrote:
  28 Dec 2014, 18:46 GMT » Russian_Accent wrote:
yeah guys I have to agree with the previous comments, why you only supposed to upload the games of the likes of viper or yo? I personally enjoy "only 2k" level very close games much more than a 2k4 steamroll somebody


Exactly! In my opinion, it's a lot more entertaining to watch 2k vs 2k matches than 2k4 vs 2k matches, where the 2k players get steamrolled or 1.6k vs 1.6k matches where, let's be honest, the gameplay isn't great. I know LB10 isn't quite 2k, but even so. He has subscribed to my YouTube channel, which puts him at the top of my list.


Omfg 1111111111111111111111111
User avatar
 Ovenka
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Nov 30, 2013
Age: 21
 1783 (49%)
 

Re: My Favourite AoC Players

Postby  El_4to_Reich » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:53 am

now i understand.bur honestly is much intresting to view 2k2+ levels games. if u dont think so....
 El_4to_Reich
 
Posts: 455
Joined: May 14, 2008
 1640 (48%)
 
 
PreviousNext

Return to Daily games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators