Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Monk Macro Guy

Daily recorded games

Moderator:  fallingstar

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Monk Macro Guy

Postby  ImRiver » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:49 pm

02 Jan 2018, 14:44 GMT » _Melkor wrote:
Yup its pretty clear it was just numbered monks

Even after watching the rec? Mmm i have to say I strongly disagree and a pal that watched it with me told me before I said anything, that this looks like monk hack too, but if most of you guys think that way we might be wrong.
Just be sure to put it at game speed when you watching.
Mejor Canal Youtube de AoC en Español, LEJOS:
https://www.youtube.com/serialageofempires
 ImRiver
RTSL Staff

1964 (55%)

Postby  rmcoo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:25 pm

02 Jan 2018, 15:49 GMT » ImRiver wrote:

Even after watching the rec? Mmm i have to say I strongly disagree and a pal that watched it with me told me before I said anything, that this looks like monk hack too, but if most of you guys think that way we might be wrong.

Dude, I even showed to couple of people and all of them were laughing at the sheer stupidity of this post. Perhaps you do not play arena but this is completely normal monk move that even most 16xx arena players could do. It may or may not be numbered monks but not even remotely close to a macro.
<__TyRaeL__> u sux
<__TyRaeL__> gay waller
<Dobbs351> Oh you are still here? Go play XXXRay or Dracont they are more of your level
 rmcoo

2000 (51%)

Postby  DraXieN » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Dude, I even showed to couple of people and all of them were laughing at the sheer stupidity of this post. Perhaps you do not play arena but this is completely normal monk move that even most 16xx arena players could do. It may or may not be numbered monks but not even remotely close to a macro.

I find this post way more stupid...
TheKkeif » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I'll come on Thursday, what time in Moscow?
 DraXieN

Postby  ImRiver » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:39 pm

02 Jan 2018, 16:25 GMT » rmcoo wrote:
  02 Jan 2018, 15:49 GMT » ImRiver wrote:

I don't play arena, so forgive my ignorance in the topic. And I already said its obvious it's not the same macro. I would honestly not be so sure that it isn't. You and your friends are pretty special if the laughed from this, I would recommend that you find a good psychiatrist. A 16xx can't do this, of that I'm sure, and you sound pretty condescending.
 ImRiver
RTSL Staff

1964 (55%)

Postby  pooos » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm

02 Jan 2018, 13:59 GMT » Crysese wrote:
seems u just got rekt sorry

pooos
Gameposter Novice

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  rmcoo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:47 pm

You should play arena on the other hand. Your very grown up response while not inducing any drama and blaming people for cheating without having any actual proof? Yeah, perfect fit for an arena player. :)

Bonus: https://clips.twitch.tv/CredulousVibran ... Pepperonis

EDIT2: Trust me, they can http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124906128/Ratings
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124520300/Ratings
Last edited by  rmcoo on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<__TyRaeL__> u sux
<__TyRaeL__> gay waller
<Dobbs351> Oh you are still here? Go play XXXRay or Dracont they are more of your level
 rmcoo

2000 (51%)

Postby  ImRiver » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:49 pm

02 Jan 2018, 16:45 GMT » rmcoo wrote:
You should play arena on the other hand. Your very grown up response while not inducing any drama and blaming people for cheating without having any actual proof? Yeah, perfect fit for an arena player. :)

I asked for people's opinion.
"Can anyone confirm" while stating my opinion "seems obvious to me" . I didn't make a blind topic saying everyone block zeitgeist__ without rec or video. I uploaded both, so that we could discuss this as a group. On the other hand, you came and said "you laughed at my stupidity", and that I find kind of weird.
 ImRiver
RTSL Staff

1964 (55%)

Postby  rmcoo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:15 pm

02 Jan 2018, 16:49 GMT » ImRiver wrote:

"Can anyone confirm" while stating my opinion "seems obvious to me" . I didn't make a blind topic saying everyone block zeitgeist__ without rec or video. I uploaded both, so that we could discuss this as a group. On the other hand, you came and said "you laughed at my stupidity", and that I find kind of weird.

If you are putting so much emphasis on quoting, you might as well not add quotation marks to an extract of my sentence that is not even correct.
<__TyRaeL__> u sux
<__TyRaeL__> gay waller
 rmcoo

2000 (51%)

Postby  MrIster24 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:39 pm

stop arguing. clearly not a macro. gg go next.
 MrIster24

Postby  DFH_Risque » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:51 pm

02 Jan 2018, 16:49 GMT » ImRiver wrote:

When you say that seemed obvious for you he was using the macro means you didnt even watch how the macro works.
<[LoS]miguelzin> I have to sleep
<[_SY_]Yo__> kk have fun bro
<[_SY_]Yo__> wish u dream of juan and nicov kissing together
 DFH_Risque
Top Player

PreviousNext

Return to Daily games