Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

GotA Preview Event Edie&miguel vs StefanHD&MetalRTS

Moderators:  RacerFXX,  Jaraldo

Advertisement from Google 

GotA Preview Event Edie&miguel vs StefanHD&MetalRTS

Postby  RacerFXX » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Score:
(france) edie&miguel (brazil) 3
(germany) StefanHD&MetalRTS 2

Note: In order to watch these recording games, you must have the Gladiators of Arena Mod enabled.

[Show] Spoiler:
Attachments
GotA Preview Event.zip
(2.25 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
 RacerFXX

Re: GotA Preview Event Edie&miguel vs StefanHD&MetalRTS

Postby  RacerFXX » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:27 pm

We witnessed some great games yesterday between 4 skilled players and managed to raise an additional $226 towards the prize pool!

Special thanks to Katsuni&Terror for streaming the event and to everyone who donated!

VODs:

If you missed the event but would like to contribute to the prize pool: Image
 RacerFXX

Postby  7Sense » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:19 am

Metal in g5... wtf was he expectiing lol? going full shkirm, when HE KNEW miguel would go pala..
Sometimtes am wondering if he is any good except 1x1..
 7Sense

1887 (60%)

Postby  Gary Internet » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am

Agreed. If Metal was going full skirms then I take it he had a barracks somewhere and had a large wood and food economy for skirm production and plenty of gold because he's not spending any making skirms. It's shouldn't have been too difficult to start building barracks and making halbs. When halbs face paladins with +4 attack it makes no difference whether the halbs have +3 armour or no armour at all, they still die in 4 strikes. The point is, the most important thing when facing paladins is the halb upgrade itself. As long as you have halbs + conscription and 8-10 barracks producing, the paladins (without good trade) are useless. You can still put squires, tracking and +1 attack and +1 armour on your halbs without spending any gold. I've watched all these games from Miguel's perspective but I might go back and watch G5 from Metal's perspective to see if he could have gone halbs.There was one point where stefan had halbs on the field, but I take it that pressure from Edie is what stopped him from really killing miguel.
 Gary Internet

Postby  Gary Internet » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:22 am

More GOTA warm up games between these two teams can be found here: http://www.aoczone.net/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=129442
 Gary Internet

Return to Recorded Games