Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

King of the Desert

Masters of Arena 5

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Staff (1)
»  _PkZ_
Members (32)
»  edie
»  Jpin
»  mma96
»  Poxo
»  xLain
Guests (87)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

NC17 - GL Grand Final - G38 Finland A vs Brazil B

Moderator:  Nonsensical

Advertisement from Google 

Re: NC17 - GL Grand Final - G38 Finland A vs Brazil B

Postby  Manu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 pm

09 Nov 2017, 02:33 GMT » FeAge wrote:
I am sitting in a bed looking to an amazing view outside and watching dogao and miguel shirtless in the same bed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PICS ! :lol:

poZ_edie wrote:
I want to add, English isn’t my tongue langague and sadly unlike many others mine is poor, sometimes i post smtg and people understand it wrong, because I expressed it bad, I have poor vocabulary and sometimes I post something who sound hard but I mean it differently, sorry for it.

That's a real struggle for everyone speaking in a non native langage, don't worry you are not the only one.

Congrats to both Winland And Brazil !!! And thank you to everyone bringing us such events.
 Manu

Postby  patao » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm so happy for Brazil B :clap: :clap: Was an awesome event.

Re: flight mistake, the mistake wasn't really anyone's fault in my opinion, it seems almost inevitable in retrospect. Preventing it would have been superhuman. Extremely generous by everyone involved in the solution (Brazil B, admins/donators, etc.).

Re: reaction to problem, I totally see why Miguel is upset with what Carlini said, but I don't think Carlini had the intention of making things worse when he posted.

Re: Carlini novel, everything makes sense and thanks again for being a great and reasonable part of the community.

These hiccups happen, the important thing is not getting so tied up in drama that it seriously breaks anything.
 patao

Postby  _AZTK_vitkil » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:37 am

omg, i cant wait to see recs, CONGRATULATIONS BRAZIL, a warm hug for my friend Miguelao :D
“Do you think I’m in a bed of roses?” Cuauhtemoc, last aztec emperor, 1521.
 _AZTK_vitkil

Postby  livrodedaniel » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:50 am

I think Brazil B was rly calm in this LAN event. Its sounds they had some experience in this matter. They only lost Finlands home maps. I think in the next event Finland will be better, cause the "new thing" LAN will pass and they will feel better to play without any other problem of adaptation.
 livrodedaniel

Postby  x_kid_x » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:06 am

09 Nov 2017, 02:06 GMT » DFH_Risque wrote:
I only said the moment u said we had any % of fault there its a lie.

Brazil is always the victim right? Never has any fault, always 100% someone else's fault. Come on.... Both sides share responsibility, it's obvious, leave it alone.

Great tournament as always. China players and sponsor, thank you! Also thank you to great admins and streamers for your great efforts.

Finally, well played to both Finland and Brazil B, who I think played a total of 13 games against each other this tournament, with the final total being Brazil 7 - 6 Finland. Two best teams, beat everyone else, separated by one game head to head! Perfect competing and well played to all.
 x_kid_x

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Ashudeep » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:13 am

Any pics of the finals??
:)
 Ashudeep

Previous

Return to Knockout Stage