Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

2015 Competitions & Outcomes

Moderators:  AkcniBarnabas,  fallingstar, Tournament moderators

Advertisement from Google 

Re: 2015 Competitions & Outcomes

Postby  pumukel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:13 pm

26 Mar 2017, 11:30 GMT » ekimku wrote:
Nice but you forgot to mention how emin and ertug cheated in nc and emin lied about that

26 Mar 2017, 11:51 GMT » BMAPC187 wrote:
You see how corrupt aoc mods are that they allowed emin=foxvalentine to change his name, while they denied me (easily one of aoczone's foremost thinkers) getting a more adequate name. I figure they wanted to help him getting rid of his uncomfortable past... #neverforget #neverforgive

Yes, how very corrupt to not mention in a Hall of Fame centered database a team that was disqualified before Playoff Stage. But I promise I'll give them a top spot in the Hall of Disgrace. <3
 pumukel
Admin

Postby  Carlini8 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:40 am

Any chance these 201X Competitions and Outcome posts can get a section of their own?

I now see that you can get to them by going to » Tournament Archives and scrolling down but I have been trying to get back to these for ages and only could because I saw pumukel posting somewhere else!

If under Major Past Tournaments it said Yearly Overview or something like that, you clicked and didn't have to scroll so far down it would get more vision IMO.
 Carlini8

Postby  pumukel » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am

19 Apr 2017, 09:40 GMT » Carlini8 wrote:
Any chance these 201X Competitions and Outcome posts can get a section of their own?

I now see that you can get to them by going to » Tournament Archives and scrolling down but I have been trying to get back to these for ages and only could because I saw pumukel posting somewhere else!

If under Major Past Tournaments it said Yearly Overview or something like that, you clicked and didn't have to scroll so far down it would get more vision IMO.

AoCZone is in need of structure optimization in many parts (just take the recorded games subforums for an example). As long as the AoCZone staff doesn't have the dedication and resources to generally address these flaws, I prefer not to do ad hoc changes just to give my personal contributions some more coverage. I wrote in another post my end goal of these "Competitions & Outcomes" posts is the overhaul of the "Best AoC players" topic which is positioned very prominently on AoCZone - time will make things better ;)
 pumukel
Admin

Previous

Return to General Tournament Discussion