Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

[KotD] Clash of the Civilizations (Stats)

Moderator:  swissboyy

Advertisement from Google 

Re: [KotD] Clash of the Civilizations (Stats)

Postby  Rorarimbo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:45 pm

I have also updated the parts Im doing and updated the ELO after the Final series.

In my Ranking its also Aztecs first with 68 points same as Indians but more wins achieved. Mayans and Berbers follow with 67. All sorts of systems show Aztecs have been the best civ in the tournament. For more detailed info have a look at the file in the first post. and be careful for spoilers :)
 Rorarimbo

Re: [KotD] Clash of the Civilizations (Stats)

Postby  Rorarimbo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:56 am

Ín the first post I have added Results section. There are some of the general results concerning the civ`s performance in KotD. In the link there are alot more things you can see. I was also intending to add some conclusion and analysis but the fact is we are having so much data that it is impossible to do in one post and more important we are having a topic for discussion where everyone can add something and is free to make his/hers own analysis and conclusions. There is plenty to pick from.

Once again thanks to philipp94831 and misafeco for the great work and the fact we are having some very nice data for the tournament right now.
 Rorarimbo

Previous

Return to General