Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

[KotD] Banner manipulation and much more

Moderator:  swissboyy

Advertisement from Google 

Re: [KotD] Super disappointed...

Postby  swissboyy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:51 am

15 Nov 2017, 23:43 GMT » SMB360 wrote:
For those who would rather see this 'drama' die down: when complete myths are being posted on a public forum then those myths must also be dispelled in public.

Yes, this.

There was a private conversation between a sponsor and Chris. I would've been the first to close this topic down, clear Voobly's name and move forward if they actually acknowledged what happened. It never was about the banner, all about what it meant that someone that streamed an open tournament organized by volunteers and paid for by viewers and streamers felt the need to remove credit.
He ignored all of that and posted here how it was just a copyright issue. An honest, unintended and simple mistake. And then went on an offtopic-rage where he made up things about EscapeAoE and the former VO stream team.
Masters of Arena 2 & 3
Masters of MegaRandom
King of the Desert

paypal.me/swissboyy
 swissboyy

Postby  Philippe le Bon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:52 am

16 Nov 2017, 06:28 GMT » malamadre wrote:
Now this is quality drama and not cheap dracont or metal threads about turkish cheaters.

10/10

+1

Makes me want to rewatch ZeroEmpires video, where he got rekt by Katsuni at Ghant LAN...good times

**** you all
 Philippe le Bon

1428 (36%)

Postby  scripter64 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:10 am

16 Nov 2017, 08:40 GMT » poZ_edie wrote:
I really hope both side can work together, if not for them, do it for the whole community who just wait it for years, don’t be stuck in the past, you could make this game advance and grow so much, you both do a lot for the game and devote time for it. This situation between you always made me sad.

This is exactly how I feel. The UP project has been trying to increase the potential of aoc over the years purely out of love for the game and it's depressing to see personal issues and corporate politics obstruct the future growth of aoc. The incentive for working on aoc definitely isn't financial, as I think there's only been a single donation of $10 over the past many years (thank you!). The true reward is in seeing what people can do with the new potential, whether that's making better AIs, creating interesting scenarios, or having more fun playing games in amazing events like KotD. However, if people are unable to play the game as they want due to obscure private disputes, all that potential is gg lol

Over the past few years, I've seen several unfortunate actions taken by certain, specific individuals at Voobly and some truly life-ruination level actions taken by certain, specific people involved with HD. This streaming conflict is small by comparison and, in the interest of the players, I hope it can come to an end.
 scripter64

Postby  Philippe le Bon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:32 am

I thought it has come to an end...

**** you all
 Philippe le Bon

1428 (36%)

Postby  MaSmOrRa » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Let's hope that this topic could fuel a renewed attempt from both parties to sit down and talk things through.

The fact that Chris mentioned in his post his past plans of a partnership with Escape Gaming kind of gives me hope that he could still be open to such a partnership in the near future. And as far as I can tell Zak hasn't completely closed that door either.

Because the truth is an agreement between ECG and Voobly would benefit everyone.

So come on guys:

- setup a meeting;
- talk things through in a calm and transparent manner;
- give the whole community a nice anticipated christmas present in the form of an official agreement between Voobly and ECG;
- GG EZ NO RE
 MaSmOrRa

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Jigs » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:25 pm

16 Nov 2017, 11:10 GMT » MaSmOrRa wrote:
Let's hope that this topic could fuel a renewed attempt from both parties to sit down and talk things through.

The fact that Chris mentioned in his post his past plans of a partnership with Escape Gaming kind of gives me hope that he could still be open to such a partnership in the near future. And as far as I can tell Zak hasn't completely closed that door either.

Because the truth is an agreement between ECG and Voobly would benefit everyone.

So come on guys:

- setup a meeting;
- give the whole community a nice anticipated christmas present in the form of an official agreement between Voobly and ECG;
- GG EZ NO RE

Nelson for Voobly Public Relations Lead
 Jigs

1775 (54%)

Postby  Huehuecoyotl22 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:40 pm

16 Nov 2017, 11:25 GMT » Jigs wrote:

So come on guys:

- setup a meeting;
- GG EZ NO RE

Nelson for AoC Public Relations Lead
 Huehuecoyotl22
Gameposter Master

Postby  wildseries » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 pm

So come on guys:

- setup a meeting;
- GG EZ NO RE

+100000000
 wildseries

Postby  DraXieN » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:10 pm

16 Nov 2017, 11:40 GMT » Huehuecoyotl22 wrote:
  16 Nov 2017, 11:25 GMT » Jigs wrote:

So come on guys:

- setup a meeting;
- GG EZ NO RE

Nelson for AoC Public Relations Lead
TheKkeif » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I'll come on Thursday, what time in Moscow?
 DraXieN

Postby  k_the_foodie » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:11 pm

So come on guys:

- setup a meeting;
- GG EZ NO RE

+1
 k_the_foodie

PreviousNext

Return to General