Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Pausing in tournament games

Moderator:  swissboyy

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Pausing in tournament games

Postby  MetalRTS » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:31 pm

There was a few moments but the part that got my attention was when bact paused during melkors quickwalling to keep eagles out. Quick walling not easiest thing to do with lagspike. Dracont maybe you should reread the post and look the part that says intentional or not. It doesn't matter if it was not done on purpose the effect is the same.

Edited by robo: Please do not intentionally misspell other users names as a way to insult them
 MetalRTS

Postby  DraXieN » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:52 pm

1) There used to be some rules about flaming, insulting, etc. I'm asking you to behave accordingly.
2) And we don't seem to agree, if that was intentional or not is the most important thing. If you don't get it, that's your problem. Everybody will tell you the same thing.
3) Also with your rhetoric you seem to be accusing BacT of trying to get unfair advantage with pausing. That means he does it intentionally. You're accusing 2-3 players of using macros/cheating/bad sportsmanship every week and you can't bring a real proof, then you turn your posts into "sorry I'm busy dating this chick" which is proved to be wrong after 1 min of googling. Please, Metal, grow up.
TheKkeif » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I'll come on Thursday, what time in Moscow?
 DraXieN

Postby  MetalRTS » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:25 am

for 3rd time dracont. If it was not intentional it doesn't matter. I'm not accusing Bact of cheating. Post is clearly discussing pausing in tournament games and specifically in times when you should not be pausing at all. dont post about it again. retard lol

Edited by robo: Please do not intentionally misspell other users names as a way to insult them
 MetalRTS

Postby  Cutht » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:53 am

16 Nov 2017, 23:25 GMT » MetalRTS wrote:
for 3rd time dracont. If it was not intentional it doesn't matter. I'm not accusing Bact of cheating. Post is clearly discussing pausing in tournament games and specifically in times when you should not be pausing at all. dont post about it again. retard lol

I'm sure you can make posts without having to insult other people.

It's the #1 rule on this forum and you've broken it multiple times in your last two posts.
 Cutht

Postby  crosso » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:10 am

I'll be interested to see what sort of excuses and complaints metal will have in 24 hours after he plays daut
00:11:21 TheViper: drush might go to u
00:11:33 [TyRanT]_DauT_: maybe u go fuc krsuelf
 crosso

Previous

Return to General