Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

[KotD] You know things are getting serious...

Moderator:  swissboyy

Advertisement from Google 

Re: [KotD] You know things are getting serious...

Postby  malamadre » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:44 pm

They are on the opposite side of brackets, makes total sense to practice between them. If they get to finals they win a lot of money.
 malamadre

1849 (54%)

Postby  i_no_english » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:33 pm

19 Nov 2017, 21:44 GMT » malamadre wrote:
They are on the opposite side of brackets, makes total sense to practice between them. If they get to finals they win a lot of money.

True, I am sure both would settle for a guaranteed 2nd place and a shot at first

EDIT: well, anyone would xD But only if you are so far ahead of the others and are almost guaranteed first then practising with the potential no.2 might not be the best thing, in all other cases, it's good
 i_no_english

Postby  Carlini8 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:01 am

One thing you can do is create a maze type wall off, ensuring there is a gap for the AI to go through and then force them on a long walk. If you tower (with ballistics) along the side of the maze you can easily defeat the dumb AI as their troops constantly walk to their death. Another way you could do this is to create a custom scenario and use cliffs instead of walls - this is an easier way to practice.

If you need any help please send a request via my website and I can get to you once the invoice is paid. www.helpingnoobslearntoplayaoe2.co.uk
 Carlini8

Postby  GmanStreams » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 am

Type in chat: howdoiturnthison and cheesesteakjimmies will go alot smoother against those OP AI
 GmanStreams

Postby  Manu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am

20 Nov 2017, 08:01 GMT » Carlini8 wrote:
One thing you can do is create a maze type wall off, ensuring there is a gap for the AI to go through and then force them on a long walk. If you tower (with ballistics) along the side of the maze you can easily defeat the dumb AI as their troops constantly walk to their death. Another way you could do this is to create a custom scenario and use cliffs instead of walls - this is an easier way to practice.

If you need any help please send a request via my website and I can get to you once the invoice is paid. http://www.helpingnoobslearntoplayaoe2.co.uk

I'm sorry, I can't get to the website sadly.
HELP Carlini !
 Manu

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  DreamingFighter » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:04 am

20 Nov 2017, 10:01 GMT » Manu wrote:
  20 Nov 2017, 08:01 GMT » Carlini8 wrote:

If you need any help please send a request via my website and I can get to you once the invoice is paid. http://www.helpingnoobslearntoplayaoe2.co.uk

I'm sorry, I can't get to the website sadly.
HELP Carlini !

The website is his super secret training facility. You need to send money to carlini8@obviousscam.com first to access it :)
 DreamingFighter

Postby  jojkov » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 pm

20 Nov 2017, 10:04 GMT » DreamingFighter wrote:
The website is his super secret training facility. You need to send money to carlini8@obviousscam.com first to access it :)

I sent 50$, is it enough?
PaD
 jojkov

Postby  Funito » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:20 pm

my bet is that they will 100% rape everyone
 Funito
Top 1v1 player

2285 (60%)

Postby  k_the_foodie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:16 pm

20 Nov 2017, 18:20 GMT » Funito wrote:
my bet is that they will 100% rape everyone

Except DauT.
All hail king DauT
 k_the_foodie

Postby  Funito » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Pff Daut is an old toy for Liereyy
 Funito
Top 1v1 player

2285 (60%)

PreviousNext

Return to General