Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

[KotD] GF Liereyy vs TheViper

Moderator:  swissboyy

Advertisement from Google 

Re: [KotD] GF Liereyy vs TheViper

Postby  Dovahkiin4e201 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:42 pm

19 Dec 2017, 14:47 GMT » i_no_english wrote:
The best solution would be to get rid of arabia as the standard land map. The biggest flaw of normal arabia is the wood spawn in my opinion. The differences in placement and size of wood spawn of the players is too big. On top of that comes the nasty oases that you can leave you with barely any wood.
I suggest that - just like gold and stone piles - woodlines are set for each player within a certain range of the tc. For example two decent sized and 1 small sized woodlines within range X of TC. The rest can be random as far as I am concerned. (This will still leave open the possibility of players spawning close to each other).
Other important factors that may decide map fairness are tc placement (either close or for away from the edge or corner of the map) and hills. The hills in normal arabia can be too extreme in my opinion.

What I am suggesting is actually much like Green Arabia but with less wood, normal arabia like deer spawn, more hills and more openness.

BTW: assuming this is technically possible of course.

I agree with this, there are many maps that are similar to arabia introduced in the expansions (like valley) and maybe arabia shouldnt be the most standerd land map anymore given how the map generation seems to **** over top players alot
 Dovahkiin4e201

Postby  ___Black___ » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Lierey too strong i never expect 5-4 congrats for viper and Lierey.......
anyway guys you can say that it is luck, they can say that it is the fault of the map, they can say that it is for the civ, they can say many things, the truth is that viper keeps showing that he is the best,amazing

___BlaCK___ dice:
de wood, molino oro etc?

KaoS_zZ dice:
fc cib tidas kas nehires

KaoS_zZ dice:
Ajjkljajajahajhaja

___BlaCK___ dice:
arameo? gg
 ___Black___

Postby  RoR_BzH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Screw restarts, there should be no restarts at all.

Deal with the map you get. Gg 8-)
 RoR_BzH

1960 (55%)

Previous

Return to Recs & VODs