Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

AoCZone are moving to AoEZone!

Moderator:  swissboyy

Advertisement from Google 

AoCZone are moving to AoEZone!

Postby  _PkZ_ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:30 pm

..--==||==--..
AoCZone are moving to
AoEZone

All forums except for ongoing tournaments are made read-only.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to AoEZone to continue the fun!

Remember that you can use your AoCZone user on AoEZone!

The current forum-software running on AoCZone are very hard to maintain/upgrade while keeping all the custom stuff that are added over the years. Thats why we are looking for better and easier maintained software. We have created a brand new site using Xenforo forum software. The forum is easy to extend while adding functionality without touching the core.
We are currently working on the new site (link below) where we are implementing functionality from AoCZone. We dont want to miss any functionality even if we move on.

So... just head over to AoEZone

With the amount of upcoming versions of Age Of Empires we figured it was a good opportunity to unite the community with AOEzone - to embrace Age of Empires as a whole. We welcome players from all versions and at all skill level.

AoCZone will be closed down in a while to a read-only site and then eventually closed down for good (at least that's the plan... time will show though)

We want you to take a look at the new site - play around, make some posts and give feedback. What different functionality do you like to be implemented? Forum structure suggestions are also welcome. Actually, ALL suggestions are very welcome :) Your username from AoCZone should work, but if you registered recently you might have to sign up agan.

Here are some tips about the new site:
Prefixes and tags are essensial. Use prefixes - where available - to mark your post with the AoE version. Then use tags to mark it even more eg. "1800+", "arabia" etc.
Also a nice feature is that if you mark text in a post you can quote that directly.
 _PkZ_
Site Admin

1552 (47%)

Re: Welcome to AoEZone!

Postby  iViktorius » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:30 pm

change :x
SleepySweede: there can only be 1 sickest person the rest are just whining
 iViktorius

Postby  mogers87 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:38 pm

I'm not a heavy aoCzone users, but I missed 2 things right away when opening the aoEzone homepage: the event calendar (a lot of times I open aoczone just to check it) and the left nav with the current tournaments and new posts markers.
 mogers87

Postby  _PkZ_ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:42 pm

There is a brand new calendar... and the events will be there... if there is any active ones :)
Maybe we have to customize the view to fit aoe more - we'll see...
 _PkZ_
Site Admin

1552 (47%)

Postby  Lanchi » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:44 pm

preview of the recs in zip seems not working
 Lanchi

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  _PkZ_ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 pm

If you read the last post on aoezone it tells why.
New uploads should work though.
 _PkZ_
Site Admin

1552 (47%)

Postby  GmanStreams » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 pm

This is like getting rid of your 20yo trusty car, you know its for the best but you still cry :'(
 GmanStreams

Postby  Slaiter » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:47 pm

It looks really cool, but for some people from other games it might be a bit too annoying to have info from other games such as events displayed in main page and streamers, might be possible to add something like a dropdown menu to choose what game is your main one and show events / streamers according to that?
 Slaiter

Postby  Flow » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:49 pm

I prefer the live streams overview here since it lets me see with a quick glance how is online and who isn't.
On AoEZone i need to scroll a lot if I want to see all the channels.
 Flow

1727 (51%)

Postby  nimanoe » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Really like the dark background and the general lay-out, although it will take a while to get used to it :D

Is there a way to instantly jump to first unread post in a thread like you can here?
LEO CLAN IS BEST CLAN
 nimanoe

1513 (45%)

Next

Return to Recs & VODs