Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Is anything going to change?

Moderators:  GmanStreams,  Kigo,  kc_Ereon

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Is anything going to change?

Postby  HyunAOP » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:19 pm

15 Jan 2018, 07:36 GMT » LegendOfSocks wrote:
I've recently found out that those beef burger patties from ALDI are sooo good, and now they are only $4 a pack i am literally getting like 3 packs a week :lol:

Damn you must be Mongolian if you're eating that down fast Kappa
 HyunAOP

Postby  Influenza » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Yes, you didn't talk about some of the things that I included in my response. But if you didn't consider those things, I have no idea how you managed to develop any argument at all, which would render your previous posts entirely useless.
StressedOut: u guys are like husbandry and wife
 Influenza

Postby  rmcoo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:55 pm

15 Jan 2018, 18:09 GMT » Influenza wrote:
Yes, you didn't talk about some of the things that I included in my response. But if you didn't consider those things, I have no idea how you managed to develop any argument at all, which would render your previous posts entirely useless.

And why do you assume that I did not consider those things, in addition, what makes you think that I would disagree with them? Perhaps I even agree completely with them, but my post was arguing not about the fairness of the match, which your comment tried so hard to direct the discussion towards, but rather should a replay be granted to a player who has declined it. As far as I'm aware you are a native English speaker, so one would think reading would be one of your stronger sides. Not to even mention my post wasn't even directed at you, but rather a completely different person.
<__TyRaeL__> u sux
<__TyRaeL__> gay waller
<Dobbs351> Oh you are still here? Go play XXXRay or Dracont they are more of your level
 rmcoo

2000 (51%)

Postby  Influenza » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:07 am

15 Jan 2018, 19:55 GMT » rmcoo wrote:

And why do you assume that I did not consider those things, in addition, what makes you think that I would disagree with them? Perhaps I even agree completely with them, but my post was arguing not about the fairness of the match, which your comment tried so hard to direct the discussion towards, but rather should a replay be granted to a player who has declined it. As far as I'm aware you are a native English speaker, so one would think reading would be one of your stronger sides. Not to even mention my post wasn't even directed at you, but rather a completely different person.

The purpose of my first post was to point out how you were completely misrepresenting important details in yours. You didn't even consider that the admin already said no action would be taken long before slam's post. You ignored that slam made it clear he thought it was unfair. When you ignore key details like this, which I have no idea how you could do unless you were being intentionally dishonest, it makes it seem that you are taking a position that you may not actually have. I probably read into it too much, but i really have no clue how you could make that post cuz it made no sense at all.
StressedOut: u guys are like husbandry and wife
 Influenza

Postby  rmcoo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:17 am

16 Jan 2018, 04:08 GMT » Influenza wrote:
  15 Jan 2018, 19:55 GMT » rmcoo wrote:

The purpose of my first post was to point out how you were completely misrepresenting important details in yours. You didn't even consider that the admin already said no action would be taken long before slam's post. You ignored that slam made it clear he thought it was unfair. When you ignore key details like this, which I have no idea how you could do unless you were being intentionally dishonest, it makes it seem that you are taking a position that you may not actually have. I probably read into it too much, but i really have no clue how you could make that post cuz it made no sense at all.

This argument, that you repeat in every post and consider to be of such importance would only be relevant in the "long" period of time after gman said he wouldn't give a re and before slam saying he doesn't want a re. Of course, that "long" period of time lasted entire few hours, but let's cut out that part I suppose. Not gonna address the second part of the post cause I already did but you seemed to ignore it.
<__TyRaeL__> u sux
<__TyRaeL__> gay waller
<Dobbs351> Oh you are still here? Go play XXXRay or Dracont they are more of your level
 rmcoo

2000 (51%)

Previous

Return to General Discussion