Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Moderators:  GmanStreams,  Kigo,  kc_Ereon

Advertisement from Google 
 

This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  loiveyoaeu » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:56 am

First of biggest surprizes is edie loses in round 32.He was holder of moa4 and gota.
Daut was about to lose in r64 to scogo.
lyx lost 3-2 to keif.
timotheus was about to lose rmcoothehater.
metal was about to lose in r64 to klavskis.
slam lose.
I think they underestimate their opponents or some players work hard for their matches.
Because even i had chance vs viper in r64.I could win if i did better than my terrible micro.
i assume theviper lose to melkor or jonsnow lose to keif.
What do you expect in future matches ?
User avatar
 loiveyoaeu
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mar 08, 2014
Location: Turkey
Age: 26
 1797 (51%)
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  buddy__1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 am

One of brothers will win tournament, you heard it here first.

edit: I think if someone is a significantly better player and has lets say a 70% chance to win the other dude still has 30% so its not all that spectacular. Most series can go either way depending, and there is a lot of variables involved.
 buddy__1
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Jul 30, 2016
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  DraXieN » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:28 am

1) Viper vs Melkor - Viper
2) Keif vs ACCM/Terror - Keif
3) vivi/classicoro vs Vinchester - Vinchester
4) BacT vs Laaan - LaaaaaN
5) Rubenstock vs CL - Rubenstock
6) Timo vs me - me
7) DauT vs St4rk - DauT
8) TatoH vs Hera - Hera
TheKkeif » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I'll come on Thursday, what time in Moscow?
 DraXieN
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Jan 05, 2016
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  GmanStreams » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 am

I dont think every matchup youve listed was as surprising it you think it was. There were players who prepared alot and players who didnt. Arena is also a map where a couple 100 points skillgap can be bridged alot easier then on arabia by doing the right strat.

That doesnt take away however some big upsets, but thats what makes the tournament exciting tbh :D
Image
User avatar
 GmanStreams
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Feb 16, 2016
Location: Netherlands
Age: 22
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  Skittle » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:17 pm

  15 Jan 2018, 09:56 GMT » loiveyoaeu wrote:
i had chance vs viper in r64.I could win if i did better than my terrible micro.


yeah that was the biggest upset til now :cry:
 Skittle
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: Sep 04, 2010
Age: 29
 2104 (64%)
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  _Andrew » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

  15 Jan 2018, 09:56 GMT » loiveyoaeu wrote:
First of biggest surprizes is edie loses in round 32.He was holder of moa4 and gota.
Daut was about to lose in r64 to scogo.
lyx lost 3-2 to keif.
timotheus was about to lose rmcoothehater.
metal was about to lose in r64 to klavskis.
slam lose.
I think they underestimate their opponents or some players work hard for their matches.
Because even i had chance vs viper in r64.I could win if i did better than my terrible micro.
i assume theviper lose to melkor or jonsnow lose to keif.
What do you expect in future matches ?


Well, er...
 _Andrew
 
Posts: 2002
Joined: Jan 02, 2013
Age: 29
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  AkeNo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:28 pm

lucky snake
 AkeNo
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 18, 2016
 1806 (61%)
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  link_chaos » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:55 pm

It doesn't matter. TheViper will win in the end, no matter who rises up in the tournament or who is upsetted. Unless viper tries really really hard to throw his games away by trolling, he is by far the favorite.
 link_chaos
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Jan 23, 2013
Age: 26
 1606 (48%)
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  ChristheCo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:57 pm

  15 Jan 2018, 19:55 GMT » link_chaos wrote:
It doesn't matter. TheViper will win in the end, no matter who rises up in the tournament or who is upsetted. Unless viper tries really really hard to throw his games away by trolling, he is by far the favorite.

+1
VEM_MONSTRO: 1seg finish my milk
L_Clan_Cabron: d!ck milk?
VEM_MONSTRO: yes
VEM_MONSTRO: very good
L_Clan_Cabron: yummy
L_Clan_Cabron: i like it too
L_Clan_Cabron: to much protein

TUR __MbL__ Feudal age time: 00:34:56
 ChristheCo
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Jan 27, 2015
Age: 20
 

Re: This tournament is going so weird until here lol

Postby  nimanoe » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:58 pm

I've really enjoyed MoA5 so far, so many upsets and really nice games (and some nice drama too ;) )

So ty gman and everybody else who contributed to this tournament <3
LEO CLAN IS BEST CLAN
User avatar
 nimanoe
 
Posts: 1475
Joined: Jan 15, 2014
Age: 23
 1513 (45%)
 
 
Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators

cron