Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Mad Random Cup has come to an end

Moderator:  RacerFXX

Advertisement from Google 

Mad Random Cup has come to an end

Postby  RacerFXX » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:02 pm

Congratulations to the following players for their success in this Tournament:

Image Image TaToH & Error_CZ

Image Image St4rk, Edie & Rubenstock

Image Image ImRiver & Twigg

TaToH & Error_CZ will receive 6 months platinum membership on Voobly

St4rk, Edie & Rubenstock will receive 6 months gold memberships on Voobly

ImRiver & Twigg will receive 6 months silver memberships on Voobly

Final Brackets of the tournament can be found here

All recordings can be found here

Thanks goes out to Cavin for doing the shields of this tournament.
I also want to thank TheMadCADer for giving us such a big variety of around 150 different maps included in his "Mad Random Mappack", which made this tournament possible.

Also thanks to all players who participated in this tournament and gave us a lot of nice games to watch.

Thank you :)

RacerFXX
 RacerFXX

Re: Mad Random Cup has come to an end

Postby  andreskbr » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 am

Racer, you are the best. It's always a pleasure to play the tournaments you host. You keep bringing different setting and maps to provide entertaining, challenging games. I had, once again, a great time preparing strategies and trying to figure out the most logical play in each map. Perhaps Mad Random Cup might be my last tourney for a while, as I'm moving in two weeks to start my major and I expect my AoC time to be very scarce. I hope other players can have as much fun as I had not only during the games, but before them discussing with friends which civ and style fit for each map. Either way, maybe when I have some available time I might convince you to host Mad Random Cup 2 with 10 different Mad Random maps. Thanks a lot for the effort you made to keep running tournaments!
 andreskbr

1909 (48%)

Postby  scripter64 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 am

Thanks for organizing this event!
 scripter64

Postby  Hermes_Arg » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 pm

13 Feb 2018, 05:18 GMT » andreskbr wrote:
Racer, you are the best. It's always a pleasure to play the tournaments you host. You keep bringing different setting and maps to provide entertaining, challenging games. I had, once again, a great time preparing strategies and trying to figure out the most logical play in each map. Perhaps Mad Random Cup might be my last tourney for a while, as I'm moving in two weeks to start my major and I expect my AoC time to be very scarce. I hope other players can have as much fun as I had not only during the games, but before them discussing with friends which civ and style fit for each map. Either way, maybe when I have some available time I might convince you to host Mad Random Cup 2 with 10 different Mad Random maps. Thanks a lot for the effort you made to keep running tournaments!

Agree!! You are the man Racer! :)
[17:59]<_Raiden_> HERMES THE GREATEST
[17:59]<_Raiden_> I fan of HERMES
 Hermes_Arg

1553 (42%)

Postby  Sieter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Nice too see, its 2018 and we have full turnamments all time, everybody who make it deserved for some signature, great job all.
"memento mori"
- Everyday, every time, try always life, like this day will be ur last. Love people. Remember about death, she will never forget about You.
 Sieter
Warning Level 1

Return to Rules & Settings