Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

SWGB BEC Rules and Settings

Moderator:  willworkforicecream

Advertisement from Google 

Re: SWGB BEC Rules and Settings

Postby  JoshuaR » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:54 am

I want to see the top experts in this thing going in cold without any prior unit/tech knowledge.
 JoshuaR

Postby  Dovahkiin4e201 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Would anyone be free for any 1v1 practice games, there are very few people in the lobby usually
 Dovahkiin4e201

Postby  frederik_sorsen » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:10 am

when i open the SWGB lobby on voobly it says "star wars galactic battlegrounds was has a problem! you must install the game and updates before joining any game rooms"
does the gog version not work with voobly? or do i have to get the steam version?
 frederik_sorsen

Postby  neverstandstill » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:07 pm

[*]I know most old players that play this on fast speed as normal speed is even slower that aoc normal speed. Any chance this can be changed?
 neverstandstill

Postby  willworkforicecream » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:46 pm

23 Dec 2017, 16:07 GMT » neverstandstill wrote:
[*]I know most old players that play this on fast speed as normal speed is even slower that aoc normal speed. Any chance this can be changed?

I'd like to keep it as normal speed as a default, but if both players agree, it can be played on fast speed.
 willworkforicecream

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Cal » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:49 pm

I dont see st4rk in the sign up list this looks like u arranged this on purpose to make sure he win cause he is 23+ in aoc and besides u changed brackets on favor of your friends doesnt look good but WE
 Cal

Postby  nimanoe » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm

31 Dec 2017, 16:49 GMT » Cal wrote:
I dont see st4rk in the sign up list this looks like u arranged this on purpose to make sure he win cause he is 23+ in aoc and besides u changed brackets on favor of your friends doesnt look good but WE

LEO CLAN IS BEST CLAN
 nimanoe

1513 (45%)

Postby  willworkforicecream » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:40 pm

Stark isn't in the sign ups, because if you read the post, you'll see mention of someone who asked for late entry. I put Stark where he was because it messed with the previous bracket the least. Seeding was random, but luckily no one has scheduled games yet so we can just shuffle them again. The brackets have been shuffled, again (several times in fact) Thanks for the feedback.

https://youtu.be/-G193YI9Xqw
 willworkforicecream

Postby  friendpanda » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 am

31 Dec 2017, 20:40 GMT » willworkforicecream wrote:
Stark isn't in the sign ups, because if you read the post, you'll see mention of someone who asked for late entry. I put Stark where he was because it messed with the previous bracket the least. Seeding was random, but luckily no one has scheduled games yet so we can just shuffle them again. The brackets have been shuffled, again (several times in fact) Thanks for the feedback.

https://youtu.be/-G193YI9Xqw

Good luck! Maybe I will be able to participate in the next one! This game is great! I love it too!
 friendpanda

Previous

Return to Rules & Settings