Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

[BoA] What teams do you expect to see?

Moderator:  swissboyy

Advertisement from Google 

Re: [BoA] What teams do you expect to see?

Postby  smzimran » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:16 am

15 Feb 2018, 15:52 GMT » Tarsiz wrote:
There was indeed a game between Viper and DauT that went to very (very) late game and went down to wood being finished but that was not the last one, something like 15th or 16th game. Viper won it with Japs against Byz and it was on MegaRandom. DauT pushed Viper to 18 games out of a possible 21 which is certainly respectable but the only player in the world who has been pushing Viper to the limit in recent times is Liereyy (4-5 in KOTD and 3-4 during Paladin's show match).

Tbh Lierrey only gives tough time to Viper on Arabia, all games mentioned are arabia only. He didn't perform well in Escape All stars, he lost 2-0 in the winners bracket final in the Escape Euro Cup and the only close series you can say was the Euro Cup grand final which went 2-1 in a Bo3.
 smzimran

Postby  Tarsiz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 am

16 Feb 2018, 05:16 GMT » smzimran wrote:
Tbh Lierrey only gives tough time to Viper on Arabia, all games mentioned are arabia only.

Given BOA is gonna be played on open maps only that are extremely similar to Arabia (maybe with the exception of the unpredictable Socotra), I don't think that's really an issue. ;)
 Tarsiz

Postby  VNS_CooL_ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:07 pm

great new :D
 VNS_CooL_
Top Player

Postby  Cutht » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:42 pm

VNS people = nicest people
 Cutht

Postby  green eggs » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:01 pm

15 Feb 2018, 09:19 GMT » franeelee wrote:
  15 Feb 2018, 00:17 GMT » green eggs wrote:
Jordan does look brittle, but all these idiots writing his obituary need to zip it until there's actual competitive play to base it on.

LUL thats mean 11.

Sorry franelee! I immediately regretted the way I phrased that and I'll be more respectful in future :)
 green eggs

Previous

Return to General