Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

An Introduction to AoC multiplayer

Game tutorials, strategies, tips & tricks
Advertisement from Google 

Re: An Introduction to AoC multiplayer

Postby  neo4884 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:10 am

Hello AoC champs!

I used to play this wonderful game more than 12-13 years back! Have been following some top games for the past 3-4 years on YouTube through Zero Empires, TheViper and more recently t90Official. Thanks to all who help promote the game :)

I am planning to start playing again. Can someone advise on where I can purchase/download AoC from? I can only find the HD edition on the steam site but not sure if it is the same as the original?! I am also unable to find the game in any store in my country and the Microsoft site seems to say that it is discontinued (Is it?). I intend to start playing on voobly on a win10 machine. Can someone post a recent link to buy the game that would work?

Much appreciated!
 neo4884

Re: An Introduction to AoC multiplayer

Postby  nimanoe » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:52 am

There's two ways to play on Voobly, one is with the original disc if you still have it (you can probably find it on amazon or illegally on some sites as well) and the other is with the HD edition on steam. If you follow this guide you can play with the HD edition on Voobly. One of the benefits of that is that you'll be able to play with the newer civilizitions that have been added the past few years as well.
 nimanoe

1513 (45%)

Previous

Return to Articles and Guides