Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Escape Gaming Masters - $3,000

Main page news

Moderator: News posters

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Escape Gaming Masters - $3,000

Postby  ZeroEmpires » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:48 pm

What our company does in dota2 and hearthstone is not comparable to what we are doing in AoC. I could quite easily divert the funds somewhere else.

BUT, I wouldn't be ZeroEmpires if I didn't try and do something here
 ZeroEmpires

Postby  Genette » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:13 pm

ye, we can't thank you enough for your selfless efforts lel.

Anyway, you have a point: I hope this event will run smoother than the last one. "great success" kinda made me chuckle, so fingers crossed for the next one, as it does indeed raise attention for AoE2 as a whole.
 Genette

1624 (49%)

Postby  ZeroEmpires » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:22 pm

23 Dec 2016, 21:13 GMT » Genette wrote:
ye, we can't thank you enough for your selfless efforts lel.

Anyway, you have a point: I hope this event will run smoother than the last one. "great success" kinda made me chuckle, so fingers crossed for the next one, as it does indeed raise attention for AoE2 as a whole.

No, I don't think people realise how this is all made possible. And that's fine by me, because I'm not doing it for them; but considering that so many people here like to think of themselves as the one and only "Age of Empires community" it's hilarious.

Yes, the last weekend was a great success; in many quantifiable metrics
 ZeroEmpires

Postby  DraXieN » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:58 pm

So, here we go, right? Get top players for this with well donated events and other will spec. Surely it will be a succes, since viewer count will be breaking records! Half of active 2k+ will practice this to play short tournament for very solid money and rest who don't like it won't have players to play with. But this argument some people (including me) used before the start of the first event is obviously invalid, because those are just players not enough thankful for Zak and his awesome job, he's doing for us!
Peace Zak.
TheKkeif » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I'll come on Thursday, what time in Moscow?
 DraXieN

Postby  DFH_Risque » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:01 pm

I wud sign up, but i won't be able to play 21/22
<[LoS]miguelzin> I have to sleep
<[_SY_]Yo__> kk have fun bro
<[_SY_]Yo__> wish u dream of juan and nicov kissing together
 DFH_Risque
Top Player

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  angelina_jolie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:04 pm

zero you are the bestt! Its great to see how much effort u put in the game we all love!
I will be watching the streamss! Hyped :D
 angelina_jolie

2173 (50%)

Postby  ZeroEmpires » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:13 pm

I am not asking people to be grateful or be thankful.. obviously everyone has a different view and a small number of people seem to think that these events are bad for the game. Okay, whatever, you are free to think that. But please, stop mocking what is a collaborative effort to give our experts something to compete in, give aoe fans around the world something to enjoy and give us the opportunity to grow aoe further.

You expressed your opinions plenty in the previous announcement DraXien. However, from all the feedback and the success we saw last week the overall sentiment that we are getting is that this is a good thing and we should do more.
 ZeroEmpires

Postby  Sinken » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:19 pm

23 Dec 2016, 21:58 GMT » DraXieN wrote:
So, here we go, right? Get top players for this with well donated events and other will spec. Surely it will be a succes, since viewer count will be breaking records! Half of active 2k+ will practice this to play short tournament for very solid money and rest who don't like it won't have players to play with. But this argument some people (including me) used before the start of the first event is obviously invalid, because those are just players not enough thankful for Zak and his awesome job, he's doing for us!
Peace Zak.

Honest question, do you have an orgasm every time you bring negativity and bad vibes to aoczone and the aoc community in general?

Cough up 3k of your own money, then complain when others do. Otherwise, don't be a neucence please.

Genette: Your witty semi-sarcastic posts are neither half as witty as you think, nor bring much to the table in terms of actual points or discusable posts...
 Sinken

Postby  Nicov » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:25 pm

23 Dec 2016, 22:01 GMT » DFH_Risque wrote:
I wud sign up, but i won't be able to play 21/22

Chicken.
[17:58] [_SY_]Yo__ says:
hey ur mom flying on the sky check it out

[03:56] [_SY_]Yo__ says:
[13:34] TheByeByeMan says: tell me if ur up for 1v1

[03:57] [_SY_]Yo__ says:
i am pretending afk

[14:56] [_SY_]Yo__ says:
gimme ur map hack

[14:56] [_SY_]Yo__ says:
motherfuc ker
 Nicov
Top 1v1 player

2000 (59%)

Postby  Brozs2 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:50 pm

Everyone is just mad cuz bad. It only takes half a brain cell to understand how things like these are put together and who they actually benefit.
 Brozs2

PreviousNext

Return to Home