Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Escape Gaming Masters - $3,000

Main page news

Moderator: News posters

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Escape Gaming Masters - $3,000

Postby  The Taxman » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:02 am

I think this is great for AoE 2 as a whole. So congrats Zero! And I hope it will be a success.
Although I gotta say two things: I don't see HD as the best platform for Pro tourneys, in anyway... I don't like these tourneys that are played in short periods of time... but can't really complain. I mean, this is good for the game anyway.
Maybe it will draw devs attention and they will put more effort trying to balance the game and make it better so we can have better tourneys in HD. Maybe HD will be the best version of the game in the future. Without events like these, that wouldnt be possible at all, wouldnt even say Maybe.

So! Well done sir!
 The Taxman

Postby  Brozs2 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:25 am

Nice memes. They have no intention of fixing HD. It's cost vs profit. Gogo HD tourneys and have good recs and fun games but there will never be a replacement for original AoC.
 Brozs2

Postby _InDuS__novice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:34 am

Can anyone tell me a bit more about Escape? Zeroempires has an esports firm ? o_0
_InDuS__novice

Postby  SaladEsc » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:39 am

Some might say this is too soon, too close to the rise of the raja tourney, but i disagree. What this needs is momentum if we want microsoft to notice and sponsor themselves in the future.
 SaladEsc

Postby  DraXieN » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:48 am

23 Dec 2016, 22:13 GMT » ZeroEmpires wrote:
I am not asking people to be grateful or be thankful.. obviously everyone has a different view and a small number of people seem to think that these events are bad for the game. Okay, whatever, you are free to think that. But please, stop mocking what is a collaborative effort to give our experts something to compete in, give aoe fans around the world something to enjoy and give us the opportunity to grow aoe further.

:lol: I'm sorry to be twisted and cruel demon keeping top players without events, aoe fans without streams and blocking angels like you to grow AoC. That always was my life goal. Rest of the topic isn't worth my time to react, since your arguments are very ridiculous if meant seriously.
Peace boys.
TheKkeif » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I'll come on Thursday, what time in Moscow?
 DraXieN

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  tresu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:04 am

Remember the days when you complained about voobly not opened up their tournaments for other casters?
I think you should open up the casting to others, to show that you are consistent with your intention to benefit the community.
 tresu

Postby  Sinken » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:11 am

23 Dec 2016, 23:48 GMT » DraXieN wrote:
*Snip*
Peace boys.

I ask you a question and you can't even take the time to reply to me? It wasn't even a hard one :cry:

Either way, since your time is so precious I think it's better spent elsewhere. It's sad to see you leave, such a valuable member bla bla you'll be missed, catch you on the flipside, bye bye
 Sinken

Postby  kw1k000000 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:33 am

@Dracont

This is exactly how it works all of the eSports, be it Dota2/CS:GO/LOL

Tier 1 events are for top players/teams. Almost in all tourneys half of the spots are filled by invites and rest half are through qualifiers. The system which Zero is following is exactly same as CS:GO majors in which top 8 are legends (auto invites) and remaining 8 sports are through qualifiers.

So in short, get to the top of rating charts and then if you don't get the invite you have the right to complain. Also I guess you have to learn to play other maps as well. :lol:

-----

On the tournament, I absolutely love these mini events with varying settings. These are much better than the normal aoc tournaments which run for 4-5 months with almost same settings in every round. So Good Job ZeroEmpires. if viewership of mini tournaments to go by Nili's Hippo, T90's regicide rumble, Zero's last 2 events, each of these had far higher viewer than other aoc tournaments which ironically had much higher prize pools.
ImageAll hail, the king of aoc! Image

Tyrant_DauT
 kw1k000000

1703 (53%)

Postby  Burandal » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:52 am

Aah great! realy looking forward to this, i really like the long tourneys, but this kind 1 weekend high action tourneys are so much fun! Every match is for the money and it's packed with excitement all over. Love the different casters too ^_^
Only 1 thing... the BO1 is so...fast ( 1 bad rush and the game can already be over without the opponent having a chance to redeem himself.) For the main event it's no problem, you have a lower bracket there, but for the qualification it can be over so fast..
 Burandal

Postby  drmrboss » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:57 am

I would like to complain that Metal was not invited, not Dracont! :twisted:
 drmrboss

PreviousNext

Return to Home