Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (28)
»  ACCM
»  BacT
»  htc
»  Jyp
»  tresu
Guests (56)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Nobody's FFA Brawl - March 26th @ 16:00 GMT!

Main page news

Moderators:  RacerFXX, News posters

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Nobody's FFA Brawl - March 26th @ 16:00 GMT!

Postby  Nobody41 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Congratulations Dracont (2k), Klavskis (1.72K), Cerberus (1.72k), King_Marv (1.7k), Idefix (1.62k), Akeno (1.62k), and Chirazini (1.6), you have the highest elo of our signups (currently) and you will have the chance to compete for the $105 over the 6 games I will private message you on AOCZone. To Dark noob (1.6k), Magic Crusher (1.6k), and Lek (1.5K), please tune into the stream on sunday because if we need a replacement you guys will be the first choice. Sign ups will still be open until wednesday.
 Nobody41

Postby  Nobody41 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:15 pm

See everyone tmmrw 16gmt!
 Nobody41

Postby  Nobody41 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:39 am

we have a slot open for tmmrw 16 gmt for the brawl if any one that is availible for all the games would like to participate
 Nobody41

Postby  Darknoob » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:16 pm

26 Mar 2017, 00:39 GMT » Nobody41 wrote:
we have a slot open for tmmrw 16 gmt for the brawl if any one that is availible for all the games would like to participate

I will have time if needed ;)
 Darknoob

Postby  Nobody41 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Reflection Post Event

I would like to thank all the players involved in this event including Dracont (2k), Klavskis (1.72K), King_Marv (1.7k), Idefix (1.62k), Akeno (1.62k), Dark noob (1.6k), Billagersupreme, edie, and sh4rky. I sincerely hope you guys enjoyed the games. I would also like to thank the sponsors ingreenheaven, patao, and lek for their contributions. Congratulations to Akeno (2), Klavskis (2), Darknoob (1), and Billagersupreme (1), for your victories.

I was very satisfied with all the games (except the turbo diplo ofc). Ctr was fast and intense (9 min real time), KOTH had quite a few power spikes from many players and also ended in a good time (29 min), socotra was a mess of a game and surprisingly one of the longer games (40min), my fav the sudden death el dorado had some great tc snipes (25 min), the 2 wonder destructions and final wonder victory on DM treat mode (30 min) was exciting, and the final sudden death (35min) had sh4rky overcome the odds only to get defeated by the jugernaught billager supreme. A future 6 game event should take about 5 hrs with similar settings and excluding the turbo diplo game.

The turbo diplomacy on Byzantium and the settings associated with that game just did not work with wood running out on the map. I apologize as this was an oversight in my part. I believe in the future, for perhaps another event or even community stream, diplomacy should be played on a smaller map with higher wood density to prevent long games or games where wood runs out.

There was a bit of performance issues with some of the custom maps, lag, pathfinding, a forced save and exit ect... Although it did not appear to detract "too" much from the fun. This is somewhere the developers should continue to work on. We did not encounter the dreaded desync after min 1, but current overall performance leaves me uneasy as an event hoster, admin, caster ect, on hd edition, despite all the content (game modes and civs) exclusive to this platform.

As far as player scheduling goes, I did like choosing the players for "all" the games as this led to a smooth event. A "no show" led to a replacement on a "per-game" basis, with most of the other players staying constant.

Overall i am happy by the quality of 6/7 of the games and feedback from the players and twitch chat has been positive. I will look at hosting another event down the line.

If you have any feedback to the event, I would like to hear it below or via PM.
 Nobody41

Previous

Return to Home