Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Staff (1)
Members (39)
»  _MbL_
»  ebbu
»  FiRe5
»  Poxo
»  RiuT
»  Zuppi
Guests (108)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Stacked Playoffs of RTS League Season 40 Start!

Main page news

Moderators:  RacerFXX, News posters

Advertisement from Google 

Stacked Playoffs of RTS League Season 40 Start!

Postby  Black Adder » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:11 pm

There's plenty of top quality teamgame competing going on now in the community, but the most important fights are readying to happen in RTS League's Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Clan League - Season 40 has been of exceeding quality so far, and that's why we decided to advance more clans to the postseason than planned - even the fourth-placed are still so high-skilled they deserve a chance to fight for the banners! Since Vikingos Nómadas are not defending the Title, we're definitely curious who will climb to the top, and, quite frankly, looking at the line-up, it could be pretty much anyone:

Arg, BF', ByT, CLB, CZ, Frantic, nC, RFR, RoR, SlayeR, TheJedi, TheJedi|Z, TIC, VIK, WaR', Weljet

Playoff Bracket

Who's your pick to claim the prestigious RTS League Banners? Will it be some established clan, or one of the newcomers? Let us know in the comments and on our community channels and follow us there as well to keep yourself up to date and also to be able to catch all the live streams coming your way! :)

Follow us: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Participating clans can find more info in the original posting on our web

--------------------

Always Could Use More Staffers!

Btw we're always on the lookout for community members eager to help their fellow players enjoy the game we all love even more!

Currently we would quite welcome help from a skilled webmaster to improve on our web, so if you have experience with creating and running websites (especially PHP) and would like to leave your mark on not only the "Age of" community, make sure to contact us!

We could definitely also find use for various other talents you might have, especially concerning graphics, streaming or other content creation, and our League Staff team could also accommodate another enthusiast to make sure our Leagues function as well as possible!

So if you'd like to help us bring RTS League and the fun it offers to the community to the next level and join our team, be sure to message me with your ideas and how do you think you could help us and the community improve!

About us:
RTS League is the foremost and longest running "Age of" clan competition ever, with a history of hosting numerous other strategy games (like StarCraft II, Empire Earth, and Dawn of War) in the past. Fun and friendliness are the prominent aspects of RTS League, with the unquestionable prestige and fame the triumph brings to the top finishing clans following close behind.
Last edited by  Black Adder on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Black Adder
Facebook+YouTube+Twitch: BlackAddersPlays

RTS League Staffer
rts-league.org
Facebook+Twitter+YouTube+Twitch: RTSLeague

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." P. O'Toole
 Black Adder
RTSL Staff

Re: Stacked Playoffs of RTS League Season 40 Start!

Postby  nimanoe » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:13 pm

gl to all the teams :D
LEO CLAN IS BEST CLAN
 nimanoe

1497 (44%)

Postby  Forever » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:19 pm

SlayeR i think.
 Forever

1708 (50%)

Postby  Hermes_Arg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Arg_ present as always <3
[17:59]<_Raiden_> HERMES THE GREATEST
[17:59]<_Raiden_> I fan of HERMES
 Hermes_Arg

1472 (40%)

Return to Home