Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Conquista - Week 1

Moderators:  AkcniBarnabas,  Cysion, Tournament moderators

Advertisement from Google 

Conquista - Week 1

Postby  Cysion » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Okay, the first week of Conquista has come to an end. Since this was only the first week, I'm really impressed by the amount of games played and the amount of challenges that are still open to accept.

Some glorious conquests have already taken place: the French have taken revenge for the 100 years war and successfully conquered England. The Britons in the meanwhile expanded fiercely on the Italian peninsula.

The Goths in the meanwhile fought a lot of harsh battles with the Britons in the dark forests of Lithuania but eventually they overcame and beat the Britons back from the bitter Russian winters.

A little more south, the Mongols have sought expansion into eastern Europe and the Balkans. Serbia and Byzantium are now under the rule of Multani Khan. More battles have been fought elsewhere in the world, but since I'm not allowed to reveal the amount of armies left in each territory, you'll have to wait for those games in the coming weeks :)

I'll release a little pack of some games played so far. 35 battles have been fought, but I'll try to pick some out to not give anyone an overdose :)
Conquista - Week 1.zip
(963.53 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

Info for players:

Check out the new Challenge! page. It now includes a list with people you can attack and their approx. rates. You can enter your own rate at your profile page.

Notable active players that are always up for a game:

(france) _VM_
(hungary) Adam or bleti
(uk) Hers or CSA_B_Lyon
(germany) Multani
(usa) Vicktory

Info for people who still want to sign up:

Sign-ups are still open, you can join the fun here.

Coming up next week: Will the Koreans succumb under the attacks on Jerusalem? Will the Byzantines be able to revert their bad luck so far and who can stop Multani Khan on the head of his Mongol horde? Will TheViper and DreaIVIs find time to complete their challenge in central Europe? And hey Persia, time for you to wake up!
Last edited by  Cysion on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cysion Tripping: cysion.be/blog | Aocbox: cysion.be/aocbox

Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. Happiness is the travel, not a destination.
 Cysion
AoFE developer

Re: Conquista - Week 1

Postby  AKOYTTER » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Multani <3
 AKOYTTER

1586 (47%)

Postby  Multani » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 pm

who are you? :$
http://www.twitch.tv/multani13
 Multani

1809 (58%)

Postby  _MariaN_ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Muli raped me :(
  30 Dec 2012, 19:30 GMT » ZeroEmpires wrote:
Marian has never seen a boob before, unless we're counting that man-boob he saw at the swimming pool last week.
 _MariaN_
Gameposter Junior

Postby  AKOYTTER » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm

12 Jun 2011, 21:30 GMT » Multani wrote:
who are you? :$

"[ HUN™]4KOYTT3R_xQx" 11 Gr player :)
 AKOYTTER

1586 (47%)

Return to (2011) Conquista - Season I