Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

King of the Desert

Masters of Arena 5

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (27)
»  ACCM
»  gazu
»  Janik
Guests (78)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

The Tribal Wars: MVP Incentive!

Advertisement from Google 

The Tribal Wars: MVP Incentive!

Postby  DJ_Argenta_ » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 am

:idea: Hi comunity, im here to present the MVP:

Prizes

1st: 40% - $6,000
2nd: 25% - $3,750
3rd: 15% - $2,250
4th: 10% - $1,500
5th: 5% - $750
6th (runner-up in loser bracket): 3% - $450
MVP: 2% - $300

Total Prize Money: $15000

The most valuable player of the tournament will recibe an extra 2% of the total of the prize pool.

:arrow: How this will work

Here is where i need ur help of all of you, every round i will open a poll so all of you can vote for your favorite player, based on his performance during his games of that round but its not enough just voting, it will be a better and solid vote if u add the link of the recorded games, feel free to discuss anything about the recorded games, if u want ur favorite player wins u can reply the polls to discuss why that player its the best based on his performance during his games of that round

Guys remember no flaming/trolling will be tolerated this is a serius part of the tourney and money is involved. Dont defraud the sponsor. If u try to double vote or flaming any player, ur post will be delated and in some conditions u will be banned. :?

At the end of the tourney, the most voted players will be analysed by the staff, head admins and the sponsor to determinate who will stand up and hold the title of the Most Valuable Player! :o

Feel free to discuss this (keep constructive) :D
 DJ_Argenta_

Re: The Tribal Wars: MVP Incentive!

Postby  Maarten » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 pm

I like the idea but this should be suggested before. The prizes are already set, changing stuff now wouldn't be fair for competing players.

Unless it's still possible to donate additional money for the tournament.
 Maarten

1617 (52%)

Postby  RoR_BzH » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:12 pm

well, it is already set like that lol

1st: 40% - $6,000
2nd: 25% - $3,750
3rd: 15% - $2,250
4th: 10% - $1,500
5th: 5% - $750
6th (runner-up in loser bracket): 3% - $450
MVP: 2% - $300

Total Prize Money: $15000
 RoR_BzH

1960 (55%)

Postby  dogao » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 pm

this never worked and never will, ppl just vote in their favorite player not in the best player of the round.
 dogao
Expert Player

2520 (72%)

Postby  DreaIVIS » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 pm

10 Apr 2012, 05:16 GMT » DJ_Argenta_ wrote:
At the end of the tourney, the most voted players will be analysed by the staff, head admins and the sponsor to determinate who will stand up and hold the title of the Most Valuable Player! :o

I think it should help at least some that the voting numbers will only be an indicator.
We are actively recruiting staff with good logic, punctuality and sense for good recorded games and will to work for the community.

One of the best Age of Empires 2 streams. Always with lot of emotion and will to become a better gamer. Tune in www.twitch.tv/aoewithdreaivis and press follow!
 DreaIVIS

2405 (60%)

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  DJ_Argenta_ » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

10 Apr 2012, 12:34 GMT » DreaIVIS wrote:
  10 Apr 2012, 05:16 GMT » DJ_Argenta_ wrote:

I think it should help at least some that the voting numbers will only be an indicator.

Indeed, the most voted players are just for reference not to determinate, we are going to watch a lot of recs and analyse all of them to choose the winner.

Dogao, its hard sometimes to select the best player of a tournament but consider we are making such a big effort to keep the game alive and making a lot of things we though they were imposible or hard to make.. and we have proved thats not hundred porcent right and we are challenging those haters. I remember last nation cup where kumruke showed a great great perfomance, IMO he was the MVP on that tournament and he wasnt as popular as you or daut ;)
 DJ_Argenta_

Postby  CondoM » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:41 pm

11, when I first opened the spoiler I thought the $6k was for MVP. I was preparing to hack somebody's account and murder every other player in the tournament.
Mr_Yo on FeAge
  Mr_Yo wrote:
i wish him hit by a meteor
 CondoM

Postby  dogao » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 pm

oh my bad i didnt readed carefully, having a team of staffs for analize the recs is really the right choice for something like this.
 dogao
Expert Player

2520 (72%)

Postby  DJ_Argenta_ » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 pm

10 Apr 2012, 14:44 GMT » dogao wrote:
oh my bad i didnt readed carefully, having a team of staffs for analize the recs is really the right choice for something like this.

If u dont like it, u always have the decision not to participate
 DJ_Argenta_

Postby  DreaIVIS » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:56 pm

I think he wasn't sarcastic. Not sure though T_T
We are actively recruiting staff with good logic, punctuality and sense for good recorded games and will to work for the community.

One of the best Age of Empires 2 streams. Always with lot of emotion and will to become a better gamer. Tune in www.twitch.tv/aoewithdreaivis and press follow!
 DreaIVIS

2405 (60%)

Next

Return to Rules, Settings and General Discussion