Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

 ForumsSearch »

 King of the Desert

 Masters of Arena 5

 Escape Gaming

 Polaris Series

 AoC Recorded Games

 AoE2HD Recorded Games

 AoFE Recorded Games

 Major Past Tournaments

 Users currently online
Members (40)
»  650r
»  edie
»  Flow
»  mifi
»  mrn
»  Pvris
»  RiuT
»  wAkKo
Guests (109)

 AoC Clans Add yours »

 Links

 Auto downloadedFind »

 Ads

Budapest Half Marathon

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: Budapest Half Marathon

Postby  smarthy_ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Get a room
 smarthy_
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mar 29, 2015
Location: Minneapolis
Age: 24
 
 

Re: Budapest Half Marathon

Postby  BlotchedyDooDah » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Running tends to be quite restricted in a room, Smarthy dear.
Innovation > Fundamentalism
 BlotchedyDooDah
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Dec 17, 2014
Location: Oxford, England
Age: 15
 1292 (34%)
 

Re: Budapest Half Marathon

Postby  smarthy_ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:40 pm

  20 Oct 2017, 19:24 GMT » BlotchedyDooDah wrote:
Running tends to be quite restricted in a room, Smarthy dear.

There's this amazing thing called a treadmill
 smarthy_
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mar 29, 2015
Location: Minneapolis
Age: 24
 

Re: Budapest Half Marathon

Postby  BlotchedyDooDah » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:41 pm

  20 Oct 2017, 19:40 GMT » smarthy_ wrote:
  20 Oct 2017, 19:24 GMT » BlotchedyDooDah wrote:
Running tends to be quite restricted in a room, Smarthy dear.

There's this amazing thing called a treadmill


There's this amazing thing called nature...
Innovation > Fundamentalism
 BlotchedyDooDah
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Dec 17, 2014
Location: Oxford, England
Age: 15
 1292 (34%)
 

Re: Budapest Half Marathon

Postby  smarthy_ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:42 pm

  20 Oct 2017, 19:41 GMT » BlotchedyDooDah wrote:
  20 Oct 2017, 19:40 GMT » smarthy_ wrote:
  20 Oct 2017, 19:24 GMT » BlotchedyDooDah wrote:
Running tends to be quite restricted in a room, Smarthy dear.

There's this amazing thing called a treadmill


There's this amazing thing called nature...

Okay lol I agree? What does that have to do with anything?
 smarthy_
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mar 29, 2015
Location: Minneapolis
Age: 24
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: Budapest Half Marathon

Postby  BlotchedyDooDah » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:45 pm

  20 Oct 2017, 19:43 GMT » smarthy_ wrote:
  20 Oct 2017, 19:41 GMT » BlotchedyDooDah wrote:
  20 Oct 2017, 19:40 GMT » smarthy_ wrote:
There's this amazing thing called a treadmill

There's this amazing thing called nature...

Okay lol I agree? What does that have to do with anything?


Try running on a treadmill for an hour.
Try running through the countryside for an hour.

Then come back and we can continue this conversation :D
Innovation > Fundamentalism
 BlotchedyDooDah
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Dec 17, 2014
Location: Oxford, England
Age: 15
 1292 (34%)
 

Re: Budapest Half Marathon

Postby  SiFly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Imagine smarthy running for an hour :roll:
 SiFly
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Jul 11, 2012
 

Re: Budapest Half Marathon

Postby  smarthy_ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:57 pm

  20 Oct 2017, 20:53 GMT » SiFly wrote:
Imagine smarthy running for an hour :roll:

5k in 35 minutes :mrgreen:
 smarthy_
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mar 29, 2015
Location: Minneapolis
Age: 24
 
 
Previous

Return to Community Café

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators