Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

King of the Desert

Masters of Arena 5

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Staff (1)
Members (20)
»  _KAMI
»  ACCM
»  Jupe
»  Mr_Yo
»  xLain
Guests (90)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Beating Descartes, Tarski and Kurt Godel.

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Beating Descartes, Tarski and Kurt Godel.

Postby  gerry » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 am

21 Aug 2017, 07:09 GMT » _InDuS__novice wrote:
  21 Aug 2017, 05:32 GMT » gerry wrote:
haha im still laughing at his anger about getting laid.Cmon son perhaps give the crazy theories a rest and go get a woman first.Itll clear your head.And stop being so egocentric

Tch. tch. No manners. Grow up boy and learn some. I can get laid any time I want to.
Leave my personal life to me, my family and my friends.

Did I ever ask you if you could get laid? That is because I don't care.
What's the best idea ever out of your mouth? I might have cared about that earlier, pretty sure you are dumb and rude as **** now.

This is almost the best idea I had, and I had the courage to put it up here and everywhere, even on my linkedin, publicly, knowing there would be tom, **** and harrys like you ridiculing me. The only time I got angry was when the idea got ridiculed without reason as you can see before.
This is mirth and pity.
Let's do an experiment. You put up the best idea you had up here as well, and then we do a comparison.
Challenge accepted?

no need to put ur pic up,you arent impressive unfortunately.Hardly courageous,you look like shit to be honest.And yeah im being rude to you,its not like you could do anything about it here or in reality.
 gerry

Postby _InDuS__novice » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 am

"no need to put ur pic up,you arent impressive unfortunately.Hardly courageous,you look like shit to be honest.And yeah im being rude to you,its not like you could do anything about it here or in reality."

No need to put your words up here. They look like shit to be honest.

Courage does not depend on my looks too.
And yeah you are being rude to me. No need to tell me the obvious. Everyone here can see who is who, and what is what.
Take the complimentary silence, and be on your way.

All that your courage is, depends on your stupidity. That you think words here cannot harm you.
You think courage means only beating the shit out of someone with bigger muscles in "real" life.
As if what is happening here is not real. What a joke.

Try putting up your idea on linkedin for the world to see, and then tell me the meaning of the word "courage"

My emotions do not depend on anyone but my family and friends.
I am pretty sure you would shit your pants, the moment people start laughing at you.

I put my words up here. The pic was for someone else.
That pic is the proudest moment of my life. The moment I solved this and knew that I had solved it. It is not meant to look pretty. It is meant to show the humongous effort I put into solving this. It is a pic of hard work, and a memory of my toils and years it took to get here. That is not something that someone like you would understand.

@ Mods: Could you close the thread? Or do you want to see more back and forth?

@Everyone else: Are you not entertained? Isn't this why you read this thread?

@Random idiot: Try showing this to your wife/gf/****e/random one nighter and see who she laughs at. Then have a good long look in the mirror. Try conducting this experiment. Kindly do this in private.
Last edited by _InDuS__novice on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
_InDuS__novice

Postby  gerry » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 am

You arent talented.Sorry but its the truth.be happy with being average,keep your head down.You have an ego problem
 gerry

Postby _InDuS__novice » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:38 am

21 Aug 2017, 09:25 GMT » gerry wrote:
You arent talented.Sorry but its the truth.be happy with being average,keep your head down.You have an ego problem

Compared to you, I would think I am a genius. Talent is not absolute, everything is a comparison.

Compared to some others on this forum, however, is a different story.

I bet you can hardly distinguish between a light bulb and the sun, let alone "the truth".

Running out of things to say which could possibly hurt me? Try a little harder. Is this it?
_InDuS__novice

Postby  gerry » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:39 am

21 Aug 2017, 09:38 GMT » _InDuS__novice wrote:
  21 Aug 2017, 09:25 GMT » gerry wrote:

Compared to you, I would think I am a genius. Talent is not absolute, everything is a comparison.

Compared to some others on this forum, however, is a different story.

I bet you can hardly distinguish between a light bulb and the sun, let alone "the truth".

Running out of things to say which could possibly hurt me? Try a little harder. Is this it?

lol im not deliberately trying to hurt you,im speaking my mind.You are no genius,who told you that?Believe me when i say that i think you overrate yourself.
Last edited by  gerry on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
 gerry

Advertisement from Google 

Postby _InDuS__novice » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:43 am

"lol im not deliberately trying to hurt you,im speaking my mind.You are no genius,who told you that?"

When did I say I was a genius?
Quote me.

I am saying someone like you has no clue how to judge talent. You judge faces, as evidenced above.

Make no mistake here. I AM trying to hurt you, and not speaking my mind, just playing your stupid game.

Shit like this normally never enters my mind. But well if someone forces me, then what can a man do.

There are only two options here:
1) You really are this stupid ( hard to believe this)
2) You are trying to hurt me.

My response is appropriate in both situations.
Last edited by _InDuS__novice on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
_InDuS__novice

Postby  gerry » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:45 am

u have no special talent whereas i do and its easy for me to recognise it in others.as i said before give up on this bullshit.you wont get anywhere.
 gerry

Postby _InDuS__novice » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 am

21 Aug 2017, 09:45 GMT » gerry wrote:
u have no special talent whereas i do and its easy for me to recognise it in others.as i said before give up on this bullshit.you wont get anywhere.

What is your special snowflake talent?
I threw you a challenge.

If you have a talent accept it and show it before others, for all to see. What is the best most creative idea you ever had?
Why not put it on your linkedin profile as well?

Are you claiming to be a genius?
Could it be that you are stephen hawking himself speaking from the chair? I doubt that the chair could type so fast.
_InDuS__novice

Postby _InDuS__novice » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am

Kindly, everyone note this special snowflake talent:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=133628&p=536060#p536060

"Delving into the arcane"

Did that get you some chicks? I think it probably would.

@random idiot: Have a long look in that mirror, delve into your arcane, and tell yourself " I have a special snowflake talent".

Bye bye.
It was actually hard for me to think that someone actually would be so stupid, but now I know that you really were not trying to hurt me. I bid thee goodbye.
_InDuS__novice

Postby  gerry » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:58 am

i can read the future.i prefer not to.better not to know and its impossible to harness.if i could harness it ,it would make me a millionaire.but i would lose everything i hold dear.
 gerry

PreviousNext

Return to Community Café