Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

King of the Desert

Masters of Arena 5

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (25)
»  650r
»  ACCM
»  mma96
»  Rylo
Guests (124)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Careful with "coaching" on steam

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Careful with "coaching" on steam

Postby  joubine9 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:38 pm

I was kinda stupid in the past for agreeing on the price, it was ofc also my fault but i regret it hard now.
But the guy did an abusive price( in europe u can get into justice for abusive price) and lied about his skills.
Everyone does mistakes even on price in real life, who didn't got once scammed/steal or got fake/wrong description of a product? everyone got fooled once in his life, no need to be rich or poor it happens to everyone.

By the way big thanks to edie, he helped me a lot in this story, very nice from him when we barely knew each other at that time, love this guy <3.
 joubine9

Postby  Influenza » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Joubine how did you get so much money anyways? You have ghorme sabzi restaurant??
StressedOut: u guys are like husbandry and wife
 Influenza

Postby  joubine9 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 pm

25 Sep 2017, 17:24 GMT » Influenza wrote:
Joubine how did you get so much money anyways? You have ghorme sabzi restaurant??

111111111, nah i played a bo21 with millo and we both agreed to put 100€, i raped this noob 11-8. :D
 joubine9

Postby  Millo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:04 pm

25 Sep 2017, 18:40 GMT » joubine9 wrote:
  25 Sep 2017, 17:24 GMT » Influenza wrote:

111111111, nah i played a bo21 with millo and we both agreed to put 100€, i raped this noob 11-8. :D

We all know you are a terrorist. But this topic makes everyone know you are one of the stupid ones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-It´s not What You Push, It´s What Pushes You. Shine On You Crazy Diamond!-
 Millo
Top TG player

Postby blablaleejeng4 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 pm

25 Sep 2017, 16:38 GMT » joubine9 wrote:
I was kinda stupid in the past for agreeing on the price, it was ofc also my fault but i regret it hard now.
But the guy did an abusive price( in europe u can get into justice for abusive price) and lied about his skills.
Everyone does mistakes even on price in real life, who didn't got once scammed/steal or got fake/wrong description of a product? everyone got fooled once in his life, no need to be rich or poor it happens to everyone.

By the way big thanks to edie, he helped me a lot in this story, very nice from him when we barely knew each other at that time, love this guy <3.

Has happed once when I payed my dealer 5g but he obly gave me 4g. 10€ scam.... Happend once and I won't buy from him again since it wasn't the best product either.
blablaleejeng4

Previous

Return to Community Café