Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Careful with "coaching" on steam

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Careful with "coaching" on steam

Postby  joubine9 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:38 pm

I was kinda stupid in the past for agreeing on the price, it was ofc also my fault but i regret it hard now.
But the guy did an abusive price( in europe u can get into justice for abusive price) and lied about his skills.
Everyone does mistakes even on price in real life, who didn't got once scammed/steal or got fake/wrong description of a product? everyone got fooled once in his life, no need to be rich or poor it happens to everyone.

By the way big thanks to edie, he helped me a lot in this story, very nice from him when we barely knew each other at that time, love this guy <3.
 joubine9

Postby  Influenza » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Joubine how did you get so much money anyways? You have ghorme sabzi restaurant??
StressedOut: u guys are like husbandry and wife
 Influenza

Postby  joubine9 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 pm

25 Sep 2017, 17:24 GMT » Influenza wrote:
Joubine how did you get so much money anyways? You have ghorme sabzi restaurant??

111111111, nah i played a bo21 with millo and we both agreed to put 100€, i raped this noob 11-8. :D
 joubine9

Postby  Millo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:04 pm

25 Sep 2017, 18:40 GMT » joubine9 wrote:
  25 Sep 2017, 17:24 GMT » Influenza wrote:

111111111, nah i played a bo21 with millo and we both agreed to put 100€, i raped this noob 11-8. :D

We all know you are a terrorist. But this topic makes everyone know you are one of the stupid ones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-It´s not What You Push, It´s What Pushes You. Shine On You Crazy Diamond!-
 Millo
Top TG player

Postby blablaleejeng4 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 pm

25 Sep 2017, 16:38 GMT » joubine9 wrote:
I was kinda stupid in the past for agreeing on the price, it was ofc also my fault but i regret it hard now.
But the guy did an abusive price( in europe u can get into justice for abusive price) and lied about his skills.
Everyone does mistakes even on price in real life, who didn't got once scammed/steal or got fake/wrong description of a product? everyone got fooled once in his life, no need to be rich or poor it happens to everyone.

By the way big thanks to edie, he helped me a lot in this story, very nice from him when we barely knew each other at that time, love this guy <3.

Has happed once when I payed my dealer 5g but he obly gave me 4g. 10€ scam.... Happend once and I won't buy from him again since it wasn't the best product either.
blablaleejeng4

Previous

Return to Community Café