Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

 ForumsSearch »

 Masters of Arena 5

 Battle of Africa

 The Legacy Cup 2

 Recurring Series

 AoC Recorded Games

 AoE2HD Recorded Games

 AoFE Recorded Games

 Major Past Tournaments

 Users currently online
Members (48)
»  _MbL_
»  edie
»  Flow
»  GriN
»  Janik
»  LB10
»  mazq
»  mma96
»  Poxo
Guests (140)

 AoC Clans Add yours »

 Links

 Auto downloadedFind »

 Ads

Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  kw1k000000 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:15 pm

I would suggest to post on https://www.hltv.org

On that site every kind of discussion goes 8-)
ImageAll hail, the king of aoc! Image

Tyrant_DauT
 kw1k000000
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Feb 18, 2015
 1657 (56%)
 
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  IvIaximus » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:25 pm

This is ridiculous. If you are - by any means - serious about this "thesis" as you claim to be, then there is one way to go. As Euler already mentioned, you should post your thesis in one of many currented journals. It is standard procedure in order to publish any kind of scientific work (that has any value to it) be it philosophy or any other scientific field. It is revered way to acquaint world with your ground breaking discovery.
Posting on your personal blog or any kind of internet forum is equivalent of jerking your own ego lol. Anyone can post anything on internet but only "real" research can be published in journals. Once u get published you can come here and laugh at everyone who doubted you. Till then you can keep deactivating/reactivating your account according to your mood changes and argue angrily with those who do not agree with your point of view.
Btw:
  05 Nov 2017, 23:07 GMT » Indusnovice wrote:
Tch. Tch. Haters.
Well, now I know I must be doing something alright 11

This is kinda silly statement from such a philosophical prodigy.
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
---
[19:10]<BielySokol>What happen?
[19:15]<+[ByT]Poxo> sorry, **** up start and cat starting throwing up in the table
---
[17:01] +[_SY_]Fengxin_ says:
wp maya
 IvIaximus
 
Posts: 3272
Joined: May 16, 2010
Age: 27
 2000 (55%)
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  Influenza » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Tbh I read his articles in their entirety and everything checks out. I see in him the inquisitive nature of Socrates with the mathematical prowess of Pythagoras. He is definitely on to something. can't believe people here are not taking him seriously.

Some found it incredulous when he suggested that he beat the arguments of Descartes. However, not only did he beat them, in the near future all relevant Wikipedia pages of Descartes and cogito ergo sum will be replaced with pages about aoczone philosopher and next Hokage indusnovice. Believe it!!
StressedOut: u guys are like husbandry and wife
 Influenza
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Jul 07, 2011
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  Indusnovice » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:02 pm

  07 Nov 2017, 17:17 GMT » Euler_ wrote:
:crazy: Instead of calling him names you could perhaps consider the possibility that you have no substantive philosophical thesis? (the reason given there for removing your post) :crazy: If it had some real substance, surely a journal would accept your
stuff? :roll:

That is subjective. He is deciding all by himself, when he clearly does not understand it.
User avatar
 Indusnovice
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Oct 17, 2017
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  Indusnovice » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:20 pm

  07 Nov 2017, 18:25 GMT » IvIaximus wrote:
This is ridiculous. If you are - by any means - serious about this "thesis" as you claim to be, then there is one way to go. As Euler already mentioned, you should post your thesis in one of many currented journals. It is standard procedure in order to publish any kind of scientific work (that has any value to it) be it philosophy or any other scientific field. It is revered way to acquaint world with your ground breaking discovery.
Posting on your personal blog or any kind of internet forum is equivalent of jerking your own ego lol. Anyone can post anything on internet but only "real" research can be published in journals. Once u get published you can come here and laugh at everyone who doubted you. Till then you can keep deactivating/reactivating your account according to your mood changes and argue angrily with those who do not agree with your point of view.
Btw:
  05 Nov 2017, 23:07 GMT » Indusnovice wrote:
Tch. Tch. Haters.
Well, now I know I must be doing something alright 11

This is kinda silly statement from such a philosophical prodigy.


Look, I do not mean to jerk my own ego. I see no point in doing it. Just some recognition for what I worked hard for would do. (Personally, I am in a bit of a spot at this point in time. If I could tell my family that what I am doing makes even the tiniest bit of sense, I would have a little easier time in doing stuff)

If currently my articles are not in a research paper, it is because research papers have very stringent limits on the "way" that articles can be written and the language in which they can be expressed, and even the content.

It will take me some time to get acquainted with all of that. With college and what not going around, all of that is going to take me an year+.

Meanwhile, I am doing this, so when the time comes I can express myself clearly. Plus if you can understand the stuff currently posted, you have a chance at understanding the harder stuff to come. That one has some implications. I just want people to read and understand the stuff to come as well.

Honestly I am just excited today, that people can finally grasp what I have written.
I have posted, here as well:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AcademicPhilos ... _complete/
If I get banned there as well, I will know that there is something seriously lacking with the way I am presenting it, but I am hopeful that the mods will at least respond there. (But so far upvotes, yay!)

My issue is not with getting banned, but not being given an adequate reason for it.
User avatar
 Indusnovice
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Oct 17, 2017
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  Indusnovice » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:29 pm

  07 Nov 2017, 18:56 GMT » Influenza wrote:
Tbh I read his articles in their entirety and everything checks out. I see in him the inquisitive nature of Socrates with the mathematical prowess of Pythagoras. He is definitely on to something. can't believe people here are not taking him seriously.

Some found it incredulous when he suggested that he beat the arguments of Descartes. However, not only did he beat them, in the near future all relevant Wikipedia pages of Descartes and cogito ergo sum will be replaced with pages about aoczone philosopher and next Hokage indusnovice. Believe it!!

Thanks man! Nice to know you enjoyed them as well.
User avatar
 Indusnovice
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Oct 17, 2017
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  Dirkjan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:37 pm

Congrats to Indus on getting people to discuss his stuff here :D
 Dirkjan
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Oct 19, 2014
 1543 (48%)
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  Clemensor » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:50 pm

  07 Nov 2017, 19:29 GMT » Indusnovice wrote:
  07 Nov 2017, 18:56 GMT » Influenza wrote:
Tbh I read his articles in their entirety and everything checks out. I see in him the inquisitive nature of Socrates with the mathematical prowess of Pythagoras. He is definitely on to something. can't believe people here are not taking him seriously.

Some found it incredulous when he suggested that he beat the arguments of Descartes. However, not only did he beat them, in the near future all relevant Wikipedia pages of Descartes and cogito ergo sum will be replaced with pages about aoczone philosopher and next Hokage indusnovice. Believe it!!

Thanks man! Nice to know you enjoyed them as well.


He is being sarcastic
User avatar
 Clemensor
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  Indusnovice » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 pm

He is being sarcastic

I do not think entirely.

But, seriously, someone must have liked it?
User avatar
 Indusnovice
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Oct 17, 2017
 

Re: Feedback on my blog on Logic and Philosophy

Postby  Flow » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Influenza is always serious. Can confirm
 Flow
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mar 21, 2017
 1636 (50%)
 
 
PreviousNext

Return to Community Café

Who is online

Users browsing this forum:  Elvaenor and 1 guest

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators