Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Vlipsy Launch

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Vlipsy Launch

Postby  whack » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:35 pm

I'll keep my spamming to this thread for any updates we do for those interested.

We went live with a Viber mobile integration yesterday. I know Viber has a lot bigger presence outside of the US so thought there might be some AoC folks who use it. You can now use it with your mobile phone. The experience isn't quite the same as on Skype/iOS/Android/Web (no playlists), but you can still search expressions and have whatever would be featured on the front page populated in to the app.

My hope is that this will be in both Skype and Viber desktop apps in the coming months.
<AceMaverick> what you did is not possible in the paramters of the game
  TheViper wrote:
When I think more about it, whack is probably best tger to ever walk this planet.
 whack
AoC Legend

Re: Vlipsy Launch

Postby  whack » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:16 am

I thought the link I had shared before also had our standalone iOS app in it, I was wrong. Adding it below. You can use this one to share to text, facebook, WhatsApp (we're working on a bridge to send mp4s direct).

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vlipsy/ ... 03847?mt=8
<AceMaverick> what you did is not possible in the paramters of the game
  TheViper wrote:
When I think more about it, whack is probably best tger to ever walk this planet.
 whack
AoC Legend

Previous

Return to Community Café