Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

hi admins

Hang out and relax, everyday discussions, chit-chat, off-topic, wololo
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  futhark1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:28 pm

  02 Feb 2018, 17:50 GMT » Tocaraca wrote:
Terror gets the most girls out of all


Did your mommy tell you that? :roll:
 futhark1
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Dec 25, 2015
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  JoshuaR » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:50 am

Yeah maybe the topic took a turn for the worse after I last checked, but it seemed completely appropriate compared to other threads...
 JoshuaR
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Oct 11, 2013
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  Dovahkiin4e201 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:45 am

  02 Feb 2018, 17:50 GMT » gerry wrote:
  02 Feb 2018, 17:45 GMT » GmanStreams wrote:
Real ladies men dont play ara but arena, proof is the king himself


1 edie is handsome but he puts himself in a position to meet women.i suspect you guys dont.need to broaden your horizons.

Please learn how to write a sentence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There isn't a single upper case letter in your entire comment.
 Dovahkiin4e201
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Nov 13, 2017
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  TheSerpent_ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:40 am

  03 Feb 2018, 08:45 GMT » Dovahkiin4e201 wrote:
  02 Feb 2018, 17:50 GMT » gerry wrote:
  02 Feb 2018, 17:45 GMT » GmanStreams wrote:
Real ladies men dont play ara but arena, proof is the king himself


1 edie is handsome but he puts himself in a position to meet women.i suspect you guys dont.need to broaden your horizons.

Please learn how to write a sentence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There isn't a single upper case letter in your entire comment.

lol.who cares.
User avatar
 TheSerpent_
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Nov 11, 2014
 1819 (57%)
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  LegendOfSocks » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:39 pm

pls it should be
Lol. Who cares.
:twisted:
<[TyRanT]_DauT_> i dont know how to instal this s***
User avatar
 LegendOfSocks
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Nov 06, 2013
Location: Australia
Age: 21
 1936 (44%)
 
Advertisement from Google 
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  obi11 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:15 pm

I missed it, what was the post about?
 obi11
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Jun 13, 2011
 1836 (51%)
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  edie » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:25 pm

  03 Feb 2018, 13:15 GMT » obi11 wrote:
I missed it, what was the post about?

I made a topic, asking opinion, asking would you get in couple or married with, a girl that has a 'dirty' past (who got sex with many differents people and often or worse) but now got serious, because i flirting a girl I often went club with her and I know her past, but now she is serious and looking serious relation, is it a criteria you take into concideration for go couple/married. I also said that like her I had many differents girls, and asked so is it ok for a man to have it but not for a girl? Got topic deleted, without receiving even a PM.

Its like 3-4 times they delet posts without telling anything, this is pure lack of respect, in reality when you punish someone or ban something you always have to explain why. Its really frustrating, to see debat about religions, but as soon as it get about relations/girls there is some frustrated persons who wont let it. Once my "old friend" wonder, like he would say, was mocking arena player, I told him come arena i will make ur *** red, comment got deleted, 11?! and havent receive any message telling me why it got deleted. Already I mind when they censor such ridicilous stuff, but worst is the guy who do it dont even have courage to tell who is it and why.
If a word or sentence shouldnt be posted here, i seen quite often admin editing post with a hand and warn under the post, but here no, its instant delet, no explaination, and tbh i dont even want their explaination, its ridiculous wont change my opinion. Bunch of frustrated people.
<CGA_Cataclysm lost>
<DraCoNT won>
<http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16923183>
<PMR_Keif> Metal give me your account, I know how to calm this lizard

[20:00] [Frantic]SOBIGDIAO says:
U KING


[14:21] poZ_edie says:
do u have facebook?
[14:21] poZ_Tammy says:
i dont play this game ..
 edie
Top 1v1 player
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: May 09, 2013
Age: 21
 2222 (56%)
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  Rayne » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Oh, so that's what this topic is about. Not sure why they deleted that. Seems fine/legitimate.
[14:10]<moremore> nicov playin leblanc account?
[14:10]<moremore> look so noob

[00:50]<[_SY_]Yo__> alex u are till too young too naive to understand that
00:05:09 [_SY_]Yo__: wall ur mama
 Rayne
Top Player
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Jul 06, 2010
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  pumukel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:27 pm

  03 Feb 2018, 14:26 GMT » edie wrote:
Once my "old friend" wonder, like he would say, was mocking arena player, I told him come arena i will make ur *** red, comment got deleted, 11?! and havent receive any message telling me why it got deleted. Already I mind when they censor such ridicilous stuff, but worst is the guy who do it dont even have courage to tell who is it and why.

This one was deleted by me. I consider giving an explanation for deleted/closed/edited posts/topics, either public or through PM, depending on the regulative goals of the admin/mod, an important thing. What I also consider to be an important thing is expecting some kind of learning from users that regularly violate the AoCZone basic rules and are regularly in conversation with admins/mods because of that. Hence, if you say to another user [Spoiler: explicit content] that you will treat his buttocks or even his butthole in a way that the color of blood will be seen - that's how I think "I will make your a.s.s red" will generally be understood when taken literally -, then I expect from you to know that the post was deleted because you violated especially rules (1) and (2) and that you are not in need of an explanation to soothe the pain of having your speech right taken away, because the violation was so obvious.
User avatar
 pumukel
Admin
 
Posts: 2480
Joined: Dec 11, 2012
 

Re: hi admins

Postby  edie » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:47 pm

When do you decide to delet the post and to not edit it ? What are the criteria ? I have read way worse in this forum and wasn’t deleted but what ever I don’t mind this one is ok to be deleted as long as you say why. By the way, " i ll make ur as s red" mean to me slap ur ***, like u would slap ur kid as s, mean beat up, give a correction, and not any sexual meaning.
No matter how many times we discuss or I get post deleted I expect you to always message and give the reason of the delet, you can’t silply delet it without saying a word, you assume I posted knowing it wasn’t allowed to use this sentence, and done on purpose, if I did Know it would be deleted I wouldn’t post it or phrase it like this, so in future please always message when you use of your power and give an explanation. In real life no matter how well you are known by the police when they arrest you or control you they always tell you the reason.
So I assume you are not the one who deleted the topic ? Who deleted te topic and why ? Why no editing what was wrong on it? Why no message again explaining anything ?
<CGA_Cataclysm lost>
<DraCoNT won>
<http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16923183>
<PMR_Keif> Metal give me your account, I know how to calm this lizard

[20:00] [Frantic]SOBIGDIAO says:
U KING


[14:21] poZ_edie says:
do u have facebook?
[14:21] poZ_Tammy says:
i dont play this game ..
 edie
Top 1v1 player
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: May 09, 2013
Age: 21
 2222 (56%)
 
 
PreviousNext

Return to Community Café

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Legend: Global moderators, News posters, Tournament moderators