Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

King of the Desert

Masters of Arena 5

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (53)
»  _5_
»  Almo
»  atl
»  ebbu
»  edie
»  Flow
»  hune
»  Jevo
»  mma96
»  pexi
»  Poxo
»  tresu
»  Tuang
»  xLain
Guests (121)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Imperial Camels?

Take part in AoFE discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Imperial Camels?

Postby  todesbringer » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 am

Better get IC for byzantines, it´s expansive Upgrade but the same as FU Heavy Camel with -25% lower coast and i believe better for late Imp balance (Byzantines Camels against FU Chevraliers and Paladines too Random to beat or losin all, i tested it :) ) for balance Problems can losin Heavy Cav. Archer and higher Coast for Imp Age

Persians is more a historial thing, i think possible but they must get lagg another: only pikes and lose +1/+2 Upgrade for Infantry then Imperial C., Paladines and Hussars with Trash Unit FU Halbs=OP!!

Turks and Mongols don´t get Imperial Camels, This 2 Civs get One of the hardest Range Units and was with Imp. Camels untouchable!!
 todesbringer

Postby  Marathon » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Byzantines already have Cataphracts, Paladins and cheaper camels. They do not need another tough meatshield unit.
 Marathon

Postby  layaath » Sun May 19, 2013 6:15 am

Saracens should be included with the Imperial Camel because it is an upgrade not a UU
~Wolololololo~

layaath

Postby  Aguruchi » Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 am

I was wondering .....
after reading all of the above, if IC is given to all these (personal favourite btw) civs each one has mentioned......
..who in the world would care to pick Indians afterwards?!!!
"I know only one thing. That I know nothing.''
Socrates. 2,5 milleniums ago.
 Aguruchi

Postby  Dark_Lord_Back » Sun May 19, 2013 11:21 am

solution to all problems.. play with all tech on :P
 Dark_Lord_Back

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  CH_Wired_ » Sun May 19, 2013 1:14 pm

25 Mar 2013, 09:05 GMT » Jaydev wrote:
Turks can already counter catas very nicely with their jannisarries.And they have top tier cav archers.And if we give them imp camel,they would literally die from spending their gold on making(upgrading actually) them.

Mongols have enough already.If they have halbs,we can bid most other picks bye on arena and arabia.

I completely agree with this one, specially about the CA that is a very good counter to cata (and the option to go if you have no access to stone for the castles to go jan).
People always forget about the existence of CA when they are not huns. In aofe they had their base cost reduced though so hopefully people will start remembering that they exist (and with turks for instance with full blacksmith and all the other upgrades)
m(._.)m
 CH_Wired_

1705 (49%)

Postby  k1ng_of_kingz » Sun May 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Aguruchi is right if another civ like the Turks, Saracens, Persians, Mongols, or Byzantines recieve Imperial Camel it would be unbalanced and OP since Indian lack Knights so there is a reason why they have Imp. Camel as a secondary UU, to compensate for not having any heavy cavalry! At least the other Middle Eastern civs have Knights and powerful melee UUs like the Saracens or Byzantines for example.
 k1ng_of_kingz

Postby  Chesstiger2612 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:08 pm

24 Mar 2013, 21:28 GMT » timtim wrote:
Mongols are already the off-road_vehicle. They have good performances on anymap.

Good performance on every map? Guess why the Mongol Empire included deserts as well as steppes, coasts as well as forests. Historically correct. 11
 Chesstiger2612

Postby  ineedinternet » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 am

Instead of giving more people imperial camels just give heavy camels 10 more hp? or would that be too op
 ineedinternet

Previous

Return to General AoFE Discussion