Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

Masters of Arena 5

Battle of Africa

The Legacy Cup 2

Recurring Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (44)
»  ebbu
»  Flow
»  htc
»  vitor
»  Xtasy
»  zaid
Guests (159)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Seriously, when do AoF balance changes will come to AoFE?

Take part in AoFE discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Seriously, when do AoF balance changes will come to AoFE

Postby  Able- » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Would nice if you change the magyarz huzsar graphic color for someone less luminous, like black, brown or red-black. :D looks like a toy
 Able-

Postby  tik » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Last time I checked in the whole situation was a shitfight, Have they even got voice acting in the campaigns over on the steam side yet?
 tik

Postby  Hades85 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:33 pm

State of art? Can we do a ballancing patch?
 Hades85

Postby  SRACon17 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Singleplayer person here, having no time to play multi due to studies, but I've done a bit of modding to bring AOF hd balance changes from the OP in this thread to my AOFE 2.2 game. I've also replaced the magyar and slav building set with the same one in AOF, replaced the new civs UU graphics with the UU graphics from AOF and reverted the magyar huszar graphics to the old AOFE one. All graphics are from AOF and AOFE, I've just modded them in Using AGE and Turtle Pack. Would anyone be interested in it for me to upload it here?

EDIT: Having read through this thread, it is not clear if updating the balance/graphics for AOFE to the AOF version is allowed, so this remains an unofficial mod.
 SRACon17

Postby  CSA_W_Wofford » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Sounds good SRA

IMO you can modify a program as much as you want but it may not be used for commercial purposes.
If someone decides to make a graphic mod in which the farms look different and share it with people can Microsoft really forbid it by law?
 CSA_W_Wofford

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Mahazona » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:38 pm

21 Oct 2014, 16:31 GMT » SRACon17 wrote:
Singleplayer person here, having no time to play multi due to studies, but I've done a bit of modding to bring AOF hd balance changes from the OP in this thread to my AOFE 2.2 game. I've also replaced the magyar and slav building set with the same one in AOF, replaced the new civs UU graphics with the UU graphics from AOF and reverted the magyar huszar graphics to the old AOFE one. All graphics are from AOF and AOFE, I've just modded them in Using AGE and Turtle Pack. Would anyone be interested in it for me to upload it here?

EDIT: Having read through this thread, it is not clear if updating the balance/graphics for AOFE to the AOF version is allowed, so this remains an unofficial mod.

you can release this over at http://aok.heavengames.com/ as a mod just your edited data files not the whole mod/expansion.
Have you changed the decay frames of the 2 new eagle units and fixed the death animation of Gxbow as well?
 Mahazona

Postby  SRACon17 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:18 pm

I didn't know about the decay frames of the eagle units (would be simple to edit). As for Genoese Xbow, as I've said, I used slps from AOF hd, in this case replacing the UU graphics with the new ones from AOF(not all), so the Gxbow is no longer the HC looking one. By using AOF resources, am I still allowed to upload these changes at aokheaven or anywhere?
 SRACon17

Postby  HyunAOP » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:38 pm

I like the Forgotten Empires as it is. I guess the majority of good FE players play on Steam now though

HyunAOP

Postby  Philippe le Bon » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:51 am

There's no thing such as a good player on Steam.
(Except when rarely Spring, CZ_Mango, TaToH, dfs or Eques4 connects on HD Edition)

Hallis who is 2k2 on Steam is a 1700.on Voobly

**** you all
 Philippe le Bon

1428 (36%)

Previous

Return to General AoFE Discussion