Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (44)
»  Casvi
»  ebbu
»  ExIT
»  may_
»  Nick_
»  Xtasy
Guests (128)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Feudal Age Battles! in Customer Scenario

Discussion related to Custom Scenario games
Advertisement from Google 

Feudal Age Battles! in Customer Scenario

Postby  badmiracle » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Hey,

My buddy and I wanted to play online together, but we have a request. Is there anyway to disable the Castle Age technology and still have the computer act the same way? (Feudal age battles).
Currently all the AI's in the CS will not build armies, or attack and react as normally as they would otherwise.

Can anyone help? I understand this may not be a Forgotten Empires issue, but I love the expansion, and would like to try it out with this Scenario request.

Regards,
Adrian
 badmiracle

Re: Feudal Age Battles! in Customer Scenario

Postby  _MariaN_ » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Yes. First you have to create a scenario via the map editor. There you will generate the map which you want to play and adjust villager amount/resources etc. according to the civilisation that you want to play. Also make sure that you disable the technology "Castle Age" for all players. Save the map and play the map in multiplayer.
  30 Dec 2012, 19:30 GMT » ZeroEmpires wrote:
Marian has never seen a boob before, unless we're counting that man-boob he saw at the swimming pool last week.
 _MariaN_
Gameposter Junior

Postby  badmiracle » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Hey Marian, thanks for the reply. I should have made clear that I did all that, but the Computer does not function normally. They do not build armies or attack, throughout the entire game. They just focus on gathering resources.
 badmiracle

Postby  _MariaN_ » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Well sounds like an AI problem. Did you use Barbarian as the AI? I will look into it, but maybe an AI scriptor can help you.
  30 Dec 2012, 19:30 GMT » ZeroEmpires wrote:
Marian has never seen a boob before, unless we're counting that man-boob he saw at the swimming pool last week.
 _MariaN_
Gameposter Junior

Postby  badmiracle » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Another problem,

My multiplayer game keeps freezing after the game is launched, and my friend is connected locally.. I don't know what the cause of this is. I have to shut down my computer and restart.

The game mode is just a Random Map, Real world Britain, 4 computer players and 500 Pop limit.
 badmiracle

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  wowjiajungold » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:10 am

Though you moreover comprehend that should be not even appropriate. Much of our teams provide every much of our effort to improve it clip gaming stability, so to expand the design to take into account that findings from the online players to see the very best contribute to it clip gaming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Runescape Gold | WOW Gold | Diablo 3 gold
 wowjiajungold

Postby  Mercy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:00 am

I think I understand the problem. The AI wants to go to the Castle Age and collect resources in the meantime. It wants to build a Castle Age army. Since it can't go to the Castle Age, it only collects resources and doesn't build an army.
Several years ago, I had exactly the same problem when I made an Age of Empires I scenario in which players couldn't advance to the Tool Age. The AI didn't build military either.
 Mercy

Postby  limin456789 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 am

Once we have a tendency to drawn upward aboard this, we're able to observe that the particular outside terrace had been in the main at intervals VAMP/NEM manage, beside the last few opponents probably changing into worn out or maybe hopping crazy. Triumph! once more the ocean had been the cemetery related to tombstones, in addition as we'd people skin-dive crazy to assemble the particular ruins, as a result of the opponents introduced a couple of wonderful things so as to Old School RS Gold battle beside. beside instrumentality, in addition they introduced an enormous amount of weapon natural powder, the particular materials needed to hearth close to all cannons. It had been at this point that my personal evening proceeded to travel simply to a small degree southern.
 limin456789

Postby  bufabifiy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:56 am

Some friends were hoping their second child would be a girl, and they even had a name picked out. The ultrasound didn't reveal the baby's sex, though, and since the expectant father had orders from the Navy to ship out before the due date, he told his wife, "We'd better pick out a boy's name, just in case." But when it was time for him to report for duty, they still hadn't decided. At sea a few weeks later, he got notification that his son, Justin Kase, had been born.
www.fifa15online.com
www.eafifa15.com
 bufabifiy

Postby  robo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:58 am

huehue.

Can we keep this bot? at least he's amusing
 robo

1712 (51%)

Return to Custom Scenario Discussion