Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Who is best arena player ?

Discussion related to Random Map games
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Who is best arena player ?

Postby  ThatsIt » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:00 pm

Okey, This time I have read page 25-26. MetalRTS seems to be a wannabe Edie
 ThatsIt

1945 (55%)

Postby  Gary Internet » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:57 pm

I think one of the best arena players is Miguel. After his loss to Lojza in the winners bracket of MOA3 he never played in the Losers Bracket. He would have been against F1Re and that would have been a great match, but I think Miguel would have taken it as he'd already beaten F1Re in the winners bracket.

He booming (whilst still producing military units) is probably the strongest I've seen.

Miguel was, without a doubt stronger than a lot of the people in the losers bracket. I think he would have beaten F1Re and MbL and then faced Viper. Sadly we'll never know but I hope he signs up for MOA4.
 Gary Internet

Postby  edie » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:03 pm

29 Jul 2016, 17:57 GMT » Gary Internet wrote:
I think one of the best arena players is Miguel. After his loss to Lojza in the winners bracket of MOA3 he never played in the Losers Bracket. He would have been against F1Re and that would have been a great match, but I think Miguel would have taken it as he'd already beaten F1Re in the winners bracket.

He booming (whilst still producing military units) is probably the strongest I've seen.

Miguel was, without a doubt stronger than a lot of the people in the losers bracket. I think he would have beaten F1Re and MbL and then faced Viper. Sadly we'll never know but I hope he signs up for MOA4.

simple he won moa1, if he wanted he could win all moa becuz hes the real master of arina
<CGA_Cataclysm lost>
<DraCoNT won>
<http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16923183>
<PMR_Keif> Metal give me your account, I know how to calm this lizard

[20:00] [Frantic]SOBIGDIAO says:
U KING

[14:21] poZ_edie says:
do u have facebook?
[14:21] poZ_Tammy says:
i dont play this game ..
 edie
Top 1v1 player

2217 (56%)

Postby  Meteoro_arg » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:15 am

wtf?????? I'm Fan of Lojza in Arena, but The Master of Arena is TheViper.C'mon ( Master of Arena, of Arabia, of Random map, Of MR, of FR, of bf,, etc etc WSVG ez, MOA , ez )
Viper >>>> The Rest, Deal with it, he can kill everyone when he is playing serious some tourney, any map in any tourney,.The only tournament that saw viper lose (playing at his best and seriously), was the Grand Final of the DM against Jidba time ago, the other tournaments are a simple procedure for the viper (when he is at his best and playing serious ), Deal with it
Tokio_: 11
Tokio_: fr is ok or cot
Tokio_: idk
TheViper: u die anyway
TheViper: so what does it matter
 Meteoro_arg

Postby  edie » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:50 am

02 Sep 2016, 10:15 GMT » Meteoro_arg wrote:
wtf?????? I'm Fan of Lojza in Arena, but The Master of Arena is TheViper.C'mon ( Master of Arena, of Arabia, of Random map, Of MR, of FR, of bf,, etc etc WSVG ez, MOA , ez )
Viper >>>> The Rest, Deal with it, he can kill everyone when he is playing serious some tourney, any map in any tourney,.The only tournament that saw viper lose (playing at his best and seriously), was the Grand Final of the DM against Jidba time ago, the other tournaments are a simple procedure for the viper (when he is at his best and playing serious ), Deal with it

Hola amigo since when viper is arena player?

If the question was a bit different, then yea viper is indeed best on the map, in shape and in serious mode I always found him magic in arena, his build order and strategy/execution amazed me so much, I remember playing 1v1s unrated pick civ in 2013 with him, i still dont see anyone played as perect as he done the most close i could think is Savas real best arena player, but its not rly surprising the level in arena(also other map imo) went down theses last years
<CGA_Cataclysm lost>
<DraCoNT won>
<http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16923183>
<PMR_Keif> Metal give me your account, I know how to calm this lizard

[20:00] [Frantic]SOBIGDIAO says:
U KING

[14:21] poZ_edie says:
do u have facebook?
[14:21] poZ_Tammy says:
i dont play this game ..
 edie
Top 1v1 player

2217 (56%)

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Joop » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:06 pm

TeRRoR
 Joop

Postby  Joop » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:06 pm

and then wAkKo
 Joop

Postby  Meteoro_arg » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi edie =D ......I just answered the question "who is the best arena player ?, the best player is TheViper , in any case then we should change the question to" players who like to play arena, who is the best of them ? , Here we can rule out to TheViper, as I have understood Arena is not his favorite map =D :lol: ... sorry my english sux :cry:
Tokio_: 11
Tokio_: fr is ok or cot
Tokio_: idk
TheViper: u die anyway
TheViper: so what does it matter
 Meteoro_arg

Postby  TheSerpent_ » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:44 pm

02 Sep 2016, 10:50 GMT » poZ_edie wrote:
  02 Sep 2016, 10:15 GMT » Meteoro_arg wrote:

Hola amigo since when viper is arena player?

If the question was a bit different, then yea viper is indeed best on the map, in shape and in serious mode I always found him magic in arena, his build order and strategy/execution amazed me so much, I remember playing 1v1s unrated pick civ in 2013 with him, i still dont see anyone played as perect as he done the most close i could think is Savas real best arena player, but its not rly surprising the level in arena(also other map imo) went down theses last years

pls upload the viper vs edie recs
 TheSerpent_

1819 (57%)

Postby  rimu » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:39 am

the best arena player is the one who is always polite, it doesn't matter win or lose
 rimu

1675 (53%)

PreviousNext

Return to Random Map Discussion