Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (43)
»  650r
»  [x]
»  ACCM
»  Ator
»  Gango
»  Hico
»  Jupe
»  slaca
»  TumaY
»  xLain
Guests (75)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

HD is fixed!

Take part in AoE2HD discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

HD is fixed!

Postby  bulletchen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:12 pm

It's fixed my ***...

still the same shit... screw all those on reddit and aoczone who are telling something diffrent.. it's still the same shiete in tgs.
 bulletchen

1773 (50%)

Re: HD is fixed!

Postby  GmanStreams » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:21 pm

all hear Father Bullet from the Church of the Clearly and Order of the Obvious
 GmanStreams

Postby  Aleph » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:20 pm

b-but all the new civs!!!!! it's SOOO much better than voobly
 Aleph

Postby  Coffee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 pm

28 Dec 2016, 20:20 GMT » Aleph wrote:

Correct!
 Coffee

Postby  bulletchen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:59 pm

28 Dec 2016, 20:56 GMT » Ultrafong wrote:
  28 Dec 2016, 20:20 GMT » Aleph wrote:

Correct!

CRINGE

Edit: 500 posts HYPE
 bulletchen

1773 (50%)

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Coffee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Coffee

Postby  ZeroEmpires » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:07 pm

I don't know why so many people seem to think that AoEHD players are claiming it's better than Voobly, I don't think most people really care. The people who seem to care and cry the most are the Voobly players themselves... Confusing really. AoEHD is simply more convenient and there are people playing with the new civs which adds a much needed breath of fresh air into the game... I don't know why so many Voobly players seem to take issue with those that want those things. But seriously, why are you so concerned with everyone else?

Oh and an absolutely tiny, miniscule number of HD players even visit this forum. Considering there are so many posts and threads of people complaining about it, the overall impact is basically zero.
 ZeroEmpires

Postby blablaleejeng4 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:10 pm

watch t90s stream right now. he plays on hd. his unit animations stutters so hard 1111

same for me^
i want 4.7 back
blablaleejeng4

Postby  7Sense » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:34 pm

ZeroEmpires wrote:
AoEHD is simply more convenient and there are people playing with the new civs which adds a much needed breath of fresh air into the game... I don't know why so many Voobly players seem to take issue with those that want those things. But seriously, why are you so concerned with everyone else?

I personally don't talk about fresh. The platform they provide is UNPLAYABLE. Very serious laggs ALL THE TIME, each 2nd game there is a drop, or sync error.. Seriously: we don't **** need new civs, just stablize the game.. why is that so hard? :D
Zero don't defense HD. If you have played with it, you know exactly how piece of cheap shit it is..
 7Sense

1902 (63%)

Postby  ZeroEmpires » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:43 pm

28 Dec 2016, 21:34 GMT » 7Sense wrote:
  ZeroEmpires wrote:
AoEHD is simply more convenient and there are people playing with the new civs which adds a much needed breath of fresh air into the game... I don't know why so many Voobly players seem to take issue with those that want those things. But seriously, why are you so concerned with everyone else?

I personally don't talk about fresh. The platform they provide is UNPLAYABLE. Very serious laggs ALL THE TIME, each 2nd game there is a drop, or sync error.. Seriously: we don't **** need new civs, just stablize the game.. why is that so hard? :D
Zero don't defense HD. If you have played with it, you know exactly how piece of cheap shit it is..

Of course I have played it, and I am aware there are issues. I also made a video explaining the differences between HD and Voobly side by side which clearly shows Voobly as a better platform.

However! I personally have had no problems with 5.0 so far and I've played maybe 40 games. One game we had a drop but that was it. There were also no problems during BfA with the expert players playing 1v1 with no specs. It also seems to me that since the average player numbers are rising and the returning 15k+ players who log into steam and play each night keep coming back, that the game is clearly PLAYABLE.
There are 250,000 fortnightly players on AoEHD, if the game was as broken and unplayable as so many claim then I don't think that number would be quite so high would it.

I am not using this as an excuse or defense for the broken parts of AoEHD, nor am I saying that people who do have problems are blowing it up. But all you have to do is look at the numbers and it's pretty clear to me that 1) AoEHD is doing well. 2) AoEHD is certainly playable even with its flaws and 3) there are more people playing Age of Empires 2 today than ever before, can anyone tell me how this is a bad thing?
 ZeroEmpires

Next

Return to General AoE2HD Discussion