Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (29)
»  _KAMI
»  BacT
»  htc
»  RiuT
Guests (80)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

The Vipers 24 Hour Stream

Take part in AoE2HD discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

The Vipers 24 Hour Stream

Postby  Carlini8 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:10 pm

As a community I feel right now we are missing somewhere to discuss the big events in AoE. The Viper streamed for 24 hours, probably averaged over 1.5k viewers for the full 25 hours he was streaming and there was not one post to discuss this on here. There were however a few Reddit posts but these quite quickly get lost in time. Most discussion was in Discord, but that is lost even quicker than Reddit.

There was a poll at the end of The Vipers stream asking people to vote on their favourite 15 moments and add more if they wanted. The first 15 were generally asked around in the twitch chat for, the rest were PM'd to me due to the poll.

The favourite was by far Toplo deleting The Vipers TC, this can be seen here: https://clips.twitch.tv/tyrant_theviper/GracefulBarracudaPipeHype

I am trying to get clips of everything together, but at the same time I am kinda lazy/ there is 25 hours to search through. Any help would be appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2049350516

I think the stream went very well and proved things are still growing, there were a substantial amount of people for such a long period of time.

I think my favourite moment was this one: https://clips.twitch.tv/tyrant_theviper/AlivePorpoiseMrDestructoid

Did you watch any of it? What was your favourite moment?
 Carlini8

Re: The Vipers 24 Hour Stream

Postby  SaladEsc » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:20 pm

SaladEsc

Postby  AgnisAls » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:36 pm

thanks man!
 AgnisAls

Postby  BacT » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Omg really funny 111 thanks for your posting both videos

First video - My first moment of seeing his friends had a good teacher <3 after he deleted TC im laughed to tears
Seconds video - really nice, It's a rare moment and Im have never done so :?:
 BacT
Top Player

Postby  Carlini8 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:43 pm

There are currently 17 clips on the spreadsheet, enjoy :)
 Carlini8

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Ciotti » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:23 pm

My favorite part was when Daut timed out after Viper asked about his livestream 11
Also thank you Carlini :D
 Ciotti

Postby  Poxo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 pm

o maaaaan

who are you Carlini8???

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
 Poxo

1810 (47%)

Postby BMAPC187 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:58 pm

The premise of your post is wrong. Viper's 24 h stream (or indeed any 24 hour stream) is not a big event, I mean it has hardly any relevance and in essence is nothing but a fanboy gathering. It has no relevance when compared to e.g. WiC or nations cup finals, etc.
BMAPC187

Postby  SaladEsc » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:02 pm

27 Feb 2017, 18:58 GMT » BMAPC187 wrote:
The premise of your post is wrong. Viper's 24 h stream (or indeed any 24 hour stream) is not a big event, I mean it has hardly any relevance and in essence is nothing but a fanboy gathering. It has no relevance when compared to e.g. WiC or nations cup finals, etc.

cool story bro
 SaladEsc

Postby  Carlini8 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 pm

27 Feb 2017, 18:58 GMT » BMAPC187 wrote:

I think a lot of people in the community enjoyed it, there were people there the whole 24 hours with Viper.

There was lots of discussion in discord throughout and after, all of which is now lost into the discord abyss and will get further and further away. Why is a post a bad thing? I would have also liked a post for T90 RRumble 2 and Nilis CotH but instead I posted in Nilis post and I missed the majority of the first game for RR2 so didn't post about that. But I think events like that should have posts here so we can discuss these in ways that we can refer back to later.

TyranT, the dominant team lost in the final in a very entertaining tournament to watch and there are very few comments about it. There isn't much around about the EGM Torneys and I requested a post to talk about RotK.

I don't remember saying this was the most important event of all time :/
 Carlini8

Next

Return to General AoE2HD Discussion