Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (65)
»  Fedex
»  Ganji
»  htc
»  Jevo
»  LuKa
»  Manu
»  mma96
»  Nick_
»  Zoso
Guests (133)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

Petition To Be Allowed To Stream TyRant War 2

Take part in AoC discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

Re: Petition To Be Allowed To Stream TyRant War 2

Postby  azande » Sun May 18, 2014 2:06 pm

It was just unfortunate scheduling (and a 3 hour death match) that couldn't be helped. I really don't think there was anything malicious behind the timing.

However after all the talk of multiple streams creating more choice and therefore helping the community it seemed a bit odd that bans were handed out for even mentioning koven/RD_Champion in the zero stream chat. I think Viper was completely right to helpfully promoted Zero's event during the voobly stream. I didn't watch Zero's stream but I do hope that he reciprocated this by promoting the koven/RD_Champion event.
 azande

Postby  Aurelius » Sun May 18, 2014 2:15 pm

18 May 2014, 12:55 GMT » Edie_ wrote:
  18 May 2014, 12:50 GMT » Aurelius wrote:
  18 May 2014, 11:57 GMT » Fall wrote:
Why pick the exact same time as the koven champion match... couldn't even wait 30 minutes for 1 game to finish?

The Koven vs Arch game was moved to that same time by Voobly with only one day's notice.

He has YouTube-followers etc. he can't just reschedule his stream because Voobly decides to reschedule theirs. lol.

You are pathetic trying to put thing against Voobly, Voobly has nothing to do with it, do you think its voobly that decided that the game would happend today at 12GMT? Its the player that picked the time, koven/champ or kkab or who ever, but not voobly.

Ok so Voobly probably didn't have anything to do with it since it's a Tyrant-project. However I didn't try to put it on anyone, I just stated facts. It was streamed on Vooblyofficial that's why I wrote Voobly.

It was just unfortunate scheduling (and a 3 hour death match) that couldn't be helped. I really don't think there was anything malicious behind the timing.

+1. And that's what I was trying to point out after Fall tried to blame it on zero.
 Aurelius

Postby  Fall » Sun May 18, 2014 2:30 pm

I didn't blame anything on zero - just pointed out that it was only 30-45 minutes to delay his stream, but oh well!
01:09:40 [TIC]darvoi: i will land my island
 Fall

1880 (55%)

Postby  Aurelius » Sun May 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Yeah, ok, the word "blame" was a bad choice.

My point was that he probably couldn't push it because he had already put out the word about the time in advance and people were waiting to tune in.

Anyway, I don't think it's a big problem with the two streams running parallell. It's two different crowds. I think that a large part of the ones who wanted to watch Koven vs Champion had already seen the Tyrant Wars 2 either through records or the vooblyofficial stream.

And on top of that, all streams are saved under past broadcasts... ;)
 Aurelius

Postby  Bobomb » Sun May 18, 2014 7:30 pm

18 May 2014, 13:47 GMT » Aurelius wrote:
Yeah, ok, the word "blame" was a bad choice.

My point was that he probably couldn't push it because he had already put out the word about the time in advance and people were waiting to tune in.

Anyway, I don't think it's a big problem with the two streams running parallell. It's two different crowds. I think that a large part of the ones who wanted to watch Koven vs Champion had already seen the Tyrant Wars 2 either through records or the vooblyofficial stream.

And on top of that, all streams are saved under past broadcasts... ;)

+1
 Bobomb

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Philippe le Bon » Mon May 19, 2014 1:24 pm

SIGNED!

GOGO ZERO <3
Pro Mod => http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/438/Pro-Mod
Stats on HD => http://aoe2hd.info/profile/philippelebon/general
Tech tree lies => http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191310499
Workshop => http://steamcommunity.com/id/philippelebon/myworkshopfiles/?appid=221380
 Philippe le Bon

1428 (36%)

Postby  CondoM » Mon May 19, 2014 1:31 pm

18 May 2014, 13:06 GMT » azande wrote:
However after all the talk of multiple streams creating more choice and therefore helping the community it seemed a bit odd that bans were handed out for even mentioning koven/RD_Champion in the zero stream chat.

Did this really happen?

His chat moderators could come in quite useful on vooblyofficial.
Mr_Yo on FeAge
  Mr_Yo wrote:
i wish him hit by a meteor
 CondoM

Postby  azande » Mon May 19, 2014 2:31 pm

19 May 2014, 12:31 GMT » CondoM wrote:
However after all the talk of multiple streams creating more choice and therefore helping the community it seemed a bit odd that bans were handed out for even mentioning koven/RD_Champion in the zero stream chat.

Did this really happen?

His chat moderators could come in quite useful on vooblyofficial.

Yep. But it's best to let the issue die now to be fair. There are better things to do than drag this out for the sake of drama.
 azande

Postby  Idle Beaver » Mon May 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Ow! :O The only timeouts I've seen & handed out were for spoiling the score of the TW2 series. In fact, at the very start of the stream, I linked to the Koven (vs) RD_Champion match myself. But I wasn't in Zero's stream for the first 2 hours of the series, thus not during the Koven/RD match, so I may have missed a fair bit :')
 Idle Beaver

Postby  _Andrew » Mon May 19, 2014 4:57 pm

19 May 2014, 12:31 GMT » CondoM wrote:

_Andrew

PreviousNext

Return to General AoC Discussion