Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (50)
»  ACCM
»  ebbu
»  ExIT
»  Jupe
»  Manu
»  Poxo
Guests (130)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

The 50 greatest AoC players of all time.

Take part in AoC discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

Re: The 50 greatest AoC players of all time.

Postby  _DK_ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm

I saw kmkm with the mexico flag and surprised there are not really anyone from mexico, about mexican players, there are at least 2 that should be on the list, Cerberus and Abe both 2500+ ranking that many on this list haven't achieve.

Cerberus was on BsK first and later on other clans with top players like StOrM irrc.
Abe was clanless at first then joined many clans with daut, one of those was a clan with country names, daut was "Clan"_Serbia, abe was "Clan"_Mexico, probably joined Argonaut too? then L_CLan.
  CN_Sie wrote:
Dear administrator, if you discriminate against the Chinese, on behalf of China's 1.3 billion population of grass you and your family

CN_Sie wrote:
I know this forum is to open your father, I will not quarrel and more, I know I will never competitiveness in this
 _DK_

1917 (55%)

Postby  _DK_ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:39 pm

01 May 2017, 20:14 GMT » Philippe le Bon wrote:
  01 May 2017, 20:10 GMT » ripref wrote:
I think pl_peel should be i the list

Considered it, but I was running out of place.

he definitely 100% should be in it, if not only him also pl_diamziak (or whatever the spelling is) as a contender for the last 45-50 spots too.

Geek from UK too, he was at some point near 2.6k rating many greats 1v1s vs daut and chris, it was for a short period but his peak was very high.
Last edited by  _DK_ on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  CN_Sie wrote:
Dear administrator, if you discriminate against the Chinese, on behalf of China's 1.3 billion population of grass you and your family

CN_Sie wrote:
I know this forum is to open your father, I will not quarrel and more, I know I will never competitiveness in this
 _DK_

1917 (55%)

Postby  i_no_english » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:47 pm

I don't think Liereyy should be on the list. Compare for example with Lojza. Have both been really stronk at their peaks. Lojza has longer been a top 10 player than Liereyy has currently been. Lojza also has more tournament succes because of that one big 1v1 tournament where he finished 6th (or 5th?). Bare in mind that there wasn't a 1v1 escape gaming tournament each month back then.
 i_no_english

Postby  Poxo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08 pm

13 Jul 2017, 16:47 GMT » i_no_english wrote:
I don't think Liereyy should be on the list. Compare for example with Lojza. Have both been really stronk at their peaks. Lojza has longer been a top 10 player than Liereyy has currently been. Lojza also has more tournament succes because of that one big 1v1 tournament where he finished 6th (or 5th?). Bare in mind that there wasn't a 1v1 escape gaming tournament each month back then.

6th, clash of titans 2013, even though he won Yellow, Yellow took at least 1 game from each player, getting a respected 5th position. Reference: http://www.aoczone.net/viewtopic.php?f=786&t=96608

#HUNWHOREHATER

#PrayforSet0

#Believe
 Poxo

1827 (48%)

Postby  i_no_english » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Yes thanks, this was a very big tournament back then. I think that earns him the spot over Liereyy.
 i_no_english

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  DraXieN » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm

I dunno extacy and BT4, guess they are very old school players. Still never heard of them.
 DraXieN

Postby  IvIaximus » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:21 pm

13 Jul 2017, 16:30 GMT » _DK_ wrote:
I saw kmkm with the mexico flag and surprised there are not really anyone from mexico, about mexican players, there are at least 2 that should be on the list, Cerberus and Abe both 2500+ ranking that many on this list haven't achieve.

Cerberus was on BsK first and later on other clans with top players like StOrM irrc.
Abe was clanless at first then joined many clans with daut, one of those was a clan with country names, daut was "Clan"_Serbia, abe was "Clan"_Mexico, probably joined Argonaut too? then L_CLan.

DnB_Mexico and DnB_Serbia
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
---
[19:10]<BielySokol>What happen?
[19:15]<+[ByT]Poxo> sorry, **** up start and cat starting throwing up in the table
 IvIaximus

Postby  _JP_ » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Chris and Daut are very good players, maybe the two more consistent top players of all time, being able to remain at the top of their game for a long period of time. I consider Koven and Halen the best since they've dominated the scene for a long time where we'd lots of top players and the rivalry was really brutal.

Koven did excel in everything, he was really solid and smart and kkab said he was the best aoc player ever,

Halen at wcg 2002 and in all wcl when he played as pocket was just sick! have never seen a tg player like him.

I also don't think that viper is the best player ever, all this hype is just because he maybe is the best player right now, he's good but could he beat koven and halen at their prime? We'll never know...
 _JP_

Postby  GmanStreams » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm

ofc he could, metagame is way more evolved then it was 10-15 years ago. any current day 2k+ would sweep the best 2002 player.
 GmanStreams

Postby  Funito » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:01 pm

I bet any 16xx would beat best 2002 player if he can time travel with mouse, res and tech of today.
 Funito
Top 1v1 player

2285 (60%)

PreviousNext

Return to General AoC Discussion