Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

King of the Desert

Masters of Arena 5

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (44)
»  Ator
»  Jevo
»  Poxo
»  rmcoo
»  Smi
»  Sney
»  Zoso
Guests (137)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

New pings for AoC - request

Take part in AoC discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

New pings for AoC - request

Postby  TheUnited » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 pm

Just like in another games team team fights are very important but very hard to pull off , if someone can add this to the game might be amazing for how the game is played in general, because you can comunicate better and take better decisions in to the game , and players will be able to pull off different strategies in a more easy way.

ping system could be like this:

Normal X ping: you can use this to tell something specific like for example idle vils or whatever you want, or like in island map show your allies where is the limit of your island.

Request help ping : tell your allies were the enemy is attacking , and where you need units or you need help to win a battle.

Enemy is missing ping : you will be able to tell your team like when for example a group of enemy units is missing , for example a drush going out of vision or a group of scouts or even a big ammount of mangudais going to your trade line.

Attack ping: tell your allies where to attack or tell them to start fighting , if you click above a enemy unit or building it appears a target in game so you can snipe or focus on important buildings or units.

Go back ping : tell your allies go back cause is a dangerous fight that you can't win or to wait for reinforcements.

the system could be integrated like this example images , and i think this will be really useful in team games , so players can take better decitions in game.

of course someone could mod this better then this expample images 1111. for example when you press alt+f players will see new pings and they have to slide the mouse to the ping they need.

also as i said before when you click attack ping on some unit or builds it appears a mark that allies can see.

pings are supposed to appear on minimap and fade like flares do, and also appear on screen like for example in league of legends.

PD:

sorry for my bad english 11 , i hope someone make this idea real!.
 TheUnited

Re: New pings for AoC - request

Postby  AkeNo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:42 am

poor nunu
 AkeNo

1743 (62%)

Postby  Narut0 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:45 am

great idea mainly who played Lol , let's waste less time writing. ;X
 Narut0

2022 (58%)