Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

AoE2 NoteMaster tool

Take part in AoC discussions, share strategies and gaming experience
Advertisement from Google 

Re: AoE2 NoteMaster tool

Postby  scripter64 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:06 am

Great idea and nice work!
 scripter64

Postby  zisforzorro » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:24 am

Awesome work! I often play Realms Mod with different civs from WK, could you make the civ picker editable/configurable as well? So, perhaps <PageUp>civ picker could read the civ names from a file and match the names with the files in the other folder.

Additionally, is it possible to make the Enemy Civ portion toggle-able (in the config file)?
 zisforzorro

Postby  Deathcounter » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 am

05 Jan 2018, 08:24 GMT » zisforzorro wrote:
Awesome work! I often play Realms Mod with different civs from WK

You too? What's your voobly name maybe we can plan some unrated games. However Vardimir (creator of realms) and i are creating a google document with all Realms information about every civs and details. I will make an article here in this forum.
Realms Expansion: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wqCnV4RhWn-VzFSSPH_ldz0nNQfC6ifjTrRHVHvgvfI/edit#gid=90185190
 Deathcounter

Postby  zisforzorro » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:50 am

Awesome that you guys are doing that, that would be useful. We've played a few times and you're already on my friend's list -madrandomRAY (now just RAY). Small world, I'll keep shooting you invites whenever I host. Really looking forward to an 8 player King of the Hill on Realms sometime soon
 zisforzorro

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Deathcounter » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:54 pm

06 Jan 2018, 07:50 GMT » zisforzorro wrote:
Awesome that you guys are doing that, that would be useful. We've played a few times and you're already on my friend's list -madrandomRAY (now just RAY). Small world, I'll keep shooting you invites whenever I host. Really looking forward to an 8 player King of the Hill on Realms sometime soon

Sure thing,i watched a few of your games and i think it's awesome that you are hosting this great mod. You are the only person i know that plays random everything extreme on rated 11. Not sure if we get 8 players together cause not many player know this mod, but i have many realms player in my friendlist so maybe one day :)
Realms Expansion: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wqCnV4RhWn-VzFSSPH_ldz0nNQfC6ifjTrRHVHvgvfI/edit#gid=90185190
 Deathcounter

Postby  n0brain » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:29 pm

currently a bit short on time, will add more options etc soon
 n0brain

Postby  ZeroEmpires » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:19 am

Haven’t been able to test this yet, quick question: does the tool detect which civs are being played and then show the relevant info?
 ZeroEmpires

Postby  Toom03 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:45 pm

12 Feb 2018, 10:19 GMT » ZeroEmpires wrote:
Haven’t been able to test this yet, quick question: does the tool detect which civs are being played and then show the relevant info?

no you have to adjust it manually
 Toom03

Previous

Return to General AoC Discussion