Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

Realms Expansion

Take part in AoC discussions, share strategies and gaming experience

Would there be an intrest in a Realms Tournament?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes : 52

Advertisement from Google 

Re: Realms Expansion

Postby  Usic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:50 am

18 Feb 2018, 16:45 GMT » Skittle wrote:
why should i install a unbalanced mod

Playtesting can fix imbalances, especially if you get high ranked players in action.
 Usic

Postby  asdfasdfasdf1 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:01 pm

I've been crafting civ ideas for years if anyone doesn't know, and I STILL feel incredibly separated from the community despite trying to help add some fun new ways to be considered for play.

In fact, I've remembered at times people telling me to stop posting concepts, so I'm hesitant to even mod.

Maybe, just maybe it's because you posted over 40 civ suggestions on reddit in a very short time span. Of course people tell you to stop, reddit is not a personal work space.

I'm sad that ideas are not considered innovation around here, not on reddit or AoKHeaven, or even the Steam page. Maybe there's just lots of horrible civ concepts that don't flow, such as Able's civ threads which are trash.

who are you to look down on other peoples civ concepts? You just admitted that many people don't consider your ideas 'innovation'. Maybe your concepts aren't as good as you think they are.
 asdfasdfasdf1

Postby  Usic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:15 pm

If an idea isn't good, recommend balance changes or explain why they're bad. Communities work with each other, no? They shouldn't tell those with the same passion to stop being passionate.

Either way, I wouldn't release 30/40 at once, that's ridiculous!
 Usic

Previous

Return to General AoC Discussion