Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.
 Main Menu

ForumsSearch »

SY Nations Cup 2017

King of the Desert

Escape Gaming

Polaris Series

AoC Recorded Games

AoE2HD Recorded Games

AoFE Recorded Games

Major Past Tournaments

Users currently online
Members (27)
»  FeAge
Guests (81)

AoC Clans Add yours »

Links

Auto downloadedFind »

Ads

A good BO for ara huns

Here you can share your build orders for different maps and strategies
Advertisement from Google 

Re: A good BO for ara huns

Postby  donpeppinoo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:40 am

Ok, so I guess the BO is good for Huns, Spanish, Persians, Mongols (if you don't want to suicide your eco with 20pop), Britons?, Franks?, who else?

Thanks for your input guys!
 donpeppinoo

Postby  Tocaraca » Thu May 18, 2017 12:42 am

This is stupid, it's only for Huns. Literally all other civilizations need houses. I know Huns are super popular, but think of the Saracens players Kappa
 Tocaraca

Postby  IvIaximus » Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 am

Necro Kappa, put one more on wood and you are fine.
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
---
[19:10]<BielySokol>What happen?
[19:15]<+[ByT]Poxo> sorry, **** up start and cat starting throwing up in the table
 IvIaximus

Postby  guitarizt » Thu May 18, 2017 1:13 pm

17 May 2017, 23:43 GMT » Tocaraca wrote:
This is stupid, it's only for Huns. Literally all other civilizations need houses. I know Huns are super popular, but think of the Saracens players Kappa

It's practically the same for 21 pop m@a that carlos showed me. I do this build for 22 pop scouts, but I like getting wheelbarrow so it finishes when I am ready to click castle so I can saturate my gold for more archers --> xbow.
Freet0: slam has the collective intellect of twitch chat behind him
 guitarizt

1700 (47%)

Postby  OneMillion » Thu May 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Huns are not the only civilisation with an early game economic bonus. Persians and Mongols both have large resource savings that kick in during the dark age. The Hunnic house bonus doesn't really begin to make itself felt until the feudal age due to their starting with 100 less wood.
 OneMillion

Advertisement from Google 

Postby  Tocaraca » Thu May 18, 2017 9:25 pm

18 May 2017, 18:19 GMT » OneMillion wrote:

Huns are not the only civilisation with an early game economic bonus. Persians and Mongols both have large resource savings that kick in during the dark age. The Hunnic house bonus doesn't really begin to make itself felt until the feudal age due to their starting with 100 less wood.

Do the Mongols actually? I thought they just had 50% faster hunting and +2 scout cav LoS? Also the Japanese come to mind here because they spend less wood on their Lumber Camp and Mill which they will build in the Dark Age

18 May 2017, 06:22 GMT » IvIaximus wrote:

Do I put 4 on wood at the start then, or do I add that Lumberjack later on?
 Tocaraca

Postby  nimanoe » Thu May 18, 2017 9:25 pm

18 May 2017, 20:23 GMT » Tocaraca wrote:
  18 May 2017, 18:19 GMT » OneMillion wrote:

Do the Mongols actually? I thought they just had 50% faster hunting and +2 scout cav LoS? Also the Japanese come to mind here because they spend less wood on their Lumber Camp and Mill which they will build in the Dark Age

50% faster hunting is an eco bonus right?
LEO CLAN IS BEST CLAN
 nimanoe

1497 (44%)

Postby  IvIaximus » Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 am

18 May 2017, 20:25 GMT » Tocaraca wrote:
  18 May 2017, 06:22 GMT » IvIaximus wrote:

Do I put 4 on wood at the start then, or do I add that Lumberjack later on?

You want to up with 22pop so u go 3 on wood first, once u click up u can add one more, means u will have total count of 11 on wood not 10. Although I still prefer 10 with any civ.
Emin:
Not going to write one page down to explain how nonsense evolution is. lol
---
[19:10]<BielySokol>What happen?
[19:15]<+[ByT]Poxo> sorry, **** up start and cat starting throwing up in the table
 IvIaximus

Postby  OneMillion » Fri May 19, 2017 11:59 pm

50% faster hunting is worth a boost of around 170 food or so from two boars, and that increases with taking the deer. The Japanese are wasted on a scout rush. Their men-at-arms rush is far more lethal. You can go up on 21 population and have three men-at-arms on your enemy at ten and a half minutes. Scouts on the other hand require the time to build a stable and train a few and the Japanese can't upgrade them.
 OneMillion

Postby  andreskbr » Sat May 20, 2017 5:56 am

19 May 2017, 22:59 GMT » OneMillion wrote:

50% faster hunting is worth a boost of around 170 food or so from two boars, and that increases with taking the deer. The Japanese are wasted on a scout rush. Their men-at-arms rush is far more lethal. You can go up on 21 population and have three men-at-arms on your enemy at ten and a half minutes. Scouts on the other hand require the time to build a stable and train a few and the Japanese can't upgrade them.

I have had quite a good result going m@a as Jap against Huns. I prefer to go for 22 pop most times, unless I lure deer. If I make my ranges at home, I can add them more quickly because of extra lumberjack. In case of a forward, the same idea, I like to get my archeries asap. One thing I also like to do as Jap is going to berries before wood, turning the extra wood from lumbercamp/mill to extra food, therefore I get more options to go. For example, if my enemy didn't scout me, I could go for 19 pop up and make 3-4 scouts, playing like Mongols, without the possibility of bloodlines, but with faster ranges.
 andreskbr

1819 (48%)

PreviousNext

Return to Build orders