Problems registering at AoCZone?
You can try resending activation email. If that doesnt work you can send an email here. If you forgot your password click here.

TEL#4 Final: Vietnam BacT versus Yo China

Moderator:  Voobly

Advertisement from Google 

Re: TEL#4 Final: Vietnam BacT versus Yo China

Postby  Carlos Ferdinand » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:01 am

I played on laptop + external keyboard too for last 1 year+.

The main thing was getting used to the lower screen size for me and then on it was very fine.
No_Re_I_Go_Eat_ says:
if u get 2k i break up with lavie

Carlos Ferdinand

1837 (51%)

Postby  Revenge of the Noobs » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 am

I play on a laptop too. VAIO gaming laptop. Screen is 16" 1080p. The keyboard on it isn't bad so I don't bother with an external.
 Revenge of the Noobs

Postby  Funito » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:19 pm

08 Oct 2014, 10:13 GMT » beleuh wrote:
  05 Oct 2014, 08:06 GMT » MaSmOrRa wrote:
I'm a little bit sad for (china) Yo, since he broke his laptop just the day before the final and had to play all the series on a laptop borrowed from a friend. The biggest problem though was that the laptop, once the game reached late-imperial, was running on 100% CPU load, which obviously causes the game to lag terribly for him and makes it a lot harder to micro units. Still, he did not cry about it and kept professional.

WTF! he played pro aoc tourney on a laptop? please tell me he was at least using desktop keyboard.. :shock:

100% CPU load is one of the biggest disadvantages in aoc, suffered a lot from it in my youth =/ Have literally lost some games 100% because of it
 Funito
Top 1v1 player

2285 (60%)

Postby  danhde » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:53 am

08 Oct 2014, 00:51 GMT » scribe wrote:
  06 Oct 2014, 11:49 GMT » danhde wrote:
after win NC unpersuasively Yo deservea this losing hard :P despite of that, i stilll cant deny the damn thing that Yo was in great performance in Mig (vik vs per) - the most amazing game of 8 :geek: for once again, it prove vik seemingly useless in PI and Yo is noob at Mayan or at least he is worse than Bact in mayan war :ugeek:

Don't quite understand what you are saying here, so I might be wrong in interpreting your text. But, in Mig, BacT should have won that match with no trouble at all. Having complete water control and with aid of cannon galleons, he could have leveled Yo's gold economy on the shore all around the center island. I think BacT sometimes just tunes out of games for a bit and plays really well at other times. Even in TEL3, BacT defeated Riut in the round robin only to be beaten by Riut 5-1 in the final.

the problem is BACT LOOSE ON mIG WITH vIK MAKES THAT GAME worthest in 8 games, ALL U said is not inconsistent with my post at all. the smart players will not need to winn all time, they only need to win when necessary at right place and right time
 danhde
Warning Level 1

Postby  Fall » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm

Just noticed no TEL 4 award for BacT on his profile.
01:09:40 [TIC]darvoi: i will land my island
 Fall

1946 (55%)

Previous

Return to Recorded Games